This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Shameless still allowed to come visit on here??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 5:12pm
I hope all is well with him Smile !!
Was he vaccinated by any chance ??
Sponsored Links

steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 5:20pm
what has that got to do with anything FreeGas ??   Dont be an ass hole.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 6:26pm

I;ve tried to call him several times with no luck and his voicemail is now full and not taking any messages.  Earlier, I emailed one of the patrolmen with the Blair PD to see if he can contact Shameless' wife to see if he is in trouble or,,,,
 I'll post something soon as I know,,,,
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 11:54pm
i'm back!!! whew...was a busy long a$$ed week. thank you all for the concerns. Joe, i'll call you back tomarrow, o-k...the reason of not being here...had to help a friend go pick up a machine he bought. only problem was it was in Dallas TX, he's 78 years old and i'm....well i'm a bit younger but not by much. he has a newer Chevy 3/4 ton pickup and a 3 axle flatbed trailer, we gits down there, the machine weights about 20,000+ lbs. o-k, no problem! the dude that sold it to him hired a crane to set it on our trailer. brand new one of them truck cranes that keep extending out ALOT shows up. tooks them 3 hours to load that machine. no one knew what they were doing including the crane operator! we had to tell them everything! the store owner where he bought the machine asked me what/how i thought i knew how to do it...told him i was a farm boy and we have done stuff like this all our life! all he said was "oh". lol, they would only do what we told them after they tried what they thought was the way! anyway...after 3 hours it was loaded and we started to strap and chain it on. by that time it was motel time. found one close by but when we went in to register it stunk so bad we left fast! that was just in the lobby! drove around in heavy traffic awhile and found a old motel 6 (called something else now). it was clean and they were doing some remodeling but was open. not being used to their beds, i didn't sleep much that night. plus no food places around for supper or morning chow. the place we picked this machine up was across the fence from the GM plant where they make the Tahoes, for as far as you could see were new Tahoes (all of them black), sitting waiting for chips.  finally got going, had to stop several times to re-tighten the same chain on the front. everything else stayed tight. i know one thing...the friend had a factory engine break on his pickup and that was AWESUM! i want one on my dually now! i took over driving after the fuel up, drove til dark, then thought we should motel it again, sure hate to break down in the dark, plus i didn't want you know who to know what we was doing (cops/dot). we was pretty lucky and could by-pass the scales. another sleepless night in the motel, almost went out and sat in the truck to sleep. now i AM tuckered on the 3rd day out there, the friend was in about the same way. we took it kinda easy and just cruised on homeward. we got home with no break downs and i think both of us slept on thru the rest of the week! whew! only did about 1500 miles, but they was long miles! i think the old lady....ooooops....i mean the loving wife enjoyed being home without me! lol it was around zero degrees here while we were basking in the 20-25 degrees where we were. glad we got thru OK before the results of my machine hit there! i spoke to an officer when we got home, i told him he was to late...we wasn't doing anything illegal now! lol again...thank you all for your well wishes, concerns, prayers...you guys are TOPS! ya'll ROCK!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 11:59pm
oh...yeah...ya'll know how we see dead deer laying along side the roadways, well...down there you see dead hogs along the roadways...that was really different! 
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 12:55am
Glad you is back. Knew it couldn't be anything serious, you is just toooooo darn onery.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 2:32am

WELL  CHIT,,,,Shameless I'm gonna have to text Josh, the deputy with the PD and have him cancel the APB on your azz,,,,,!!!!!He told me HE tried to call your phone and when you didn't answer HIM either,,,,he told me he was sure you HAD been kidnapped,,,,,,,,
 You DO know them phones DO work on the road,,,don'cha,,,,???
 Guess I can go back to sleep now that you been fount,,,,,,,UMMmmm,,,welcome back Buddy,,,,!
 You see Guys,,,I just KNEW them kidnappers would eventually let him go,,,,much as he talks,,,,,,LOLLOL
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 5:14am
Dale, glad to hear you’re OK! I kinda figured momma got tired of you real quick and took you on a little hunting trip 🤣
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 5:32am
anyone else read this....

.had to help a friend go pick up a machine he bought.

.. and CRY 'OH NO !!!! Not another 'machine' !!!!!!arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.'

Hay ,it's all in good fun. Glad everyone's safe and sound from the 'adventure'
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 7:52am
A 20k pound snow machine? OH
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
fixer1958 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fixer1958 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 8:06am
That means he is taking on partners now......
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 8:10am
Hope this one puts out real snow and not ice like the old one.🤣
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 2:18pm
Dale, im glad it was not a medical problem....Next time TAKE THE PHONE !!... Hope you and the BUDDY had fun on the trip... Probably did BOTH of you some good..
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 2:39pm
  Just glad to hear that your safe and not in the horsepistol 
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 2:46pm
Did you drive through Arkansas?
You could have brought me my Jeep on your buddies dime and save yourself a trip. Oh well I guess we’ll go fishing when you get here.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 6:34pm
Glad to hear your OK Shameless!
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 9:52pm
I'm afraid I might be on Mr Shameless's chit list for giving out his number, but now I know he doesn't answer it or even take it with him on a trip.
I am a bit concerned about that 10 ton machine, you notice he didn't say what exactly it is, I have a bad feeling about this...
P.S. Dale, I am glad you are home safe, you know you have a lot of friends on this site, why I really don't know. LOL
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 8:42am
If he can make it to TEXAs... he can make it to Hutch...  Evil Smile Glad you weren't in the horsepisstall... nor 7 under outback from the loving wifes use of the backhoe, after the first week of her retirement.LOL

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 9:20am
Speaking of which, if she knows how to use the backhoe, it might be a good idea to hide the key. It's the same as I told a young man the other day. He said he wanted to teach his girlfriend to shoot so she can go shooting with him. I told him "remember, when you teach her to shoot, she knows how to shoot"
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 11:33pm
Not to worry, he sold the backhoe a couple years ago.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2022 at 9:29am
i had my phone with...i never answer/call on it if i'm driving. some of them roads required 2 hands on the steering wheel! was worried bout the trailer we pulled, last trip my buddy used it, the rear axle broke off it, he did a good job welding it back on i think, it didn't dog track any, it did give us a hot bearing on the way down, we fixed that ina quik trip parking lot. man....that engine brake worked great on that pickup!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic