This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting COVID-19 theory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neal (scMN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interesting COVID-19 theory
    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 9:38pm
A friend of mine who is an inventor and entrepreneur and very much into examining data has come up with this theory. He has submitted this information to the MAYO Clinic and they are studying the data as a possibility.

Covid 19 – I am seeing definite pattern in the death rate data and I felt I needed to share.
First, before I share any of my thoughts, I want to firmly state. I am not a doctor. I am not a doctor!
That being said, I do enjoy analyzing data, observing patterns and helping to solve problems. With that said, I wanted to share with my Facebook friends some observations I am seeing that I wanted to pass on.
Feel free to share or pass on to someone you know who may be much better than I am at analyzing the data. Even better, if you have friends in high places- pass it on to them so it maybe begins to get noticed by someone at the higher levels of the government who may have access to mass amounts of data to prove or disprove.
I did pass it on to my contacts at the Mayo Clinic here in Rochester , MN who had their Covid epidemic team study it. After doing so, they themselves were very interested in what they saw and they are now taking it on up higher for further study and research to try to prove or disprove.
What I am seeing:
If you study the number of Covid 19 cases and death rates for areas, there appears to be a more than coincidental pattern that those people who have received at least TWO SHOTS of the more modern and better MMR vaccine (Mumps, Measels, and Rubella) have a lower incidence of cases and much lower death rate. If you study the symptoms and method of spreading of Rubella, it appears that it “may ” be a cousin of Covid 19. Again, I am NOT a doctor, but there seems to be a definite pattern between childhood vaccination rates and severity of Covid 19.
Observed data:
The death rate ramps up logarithmically for those people over 60 years old.
What year was the first generation of MMR vaccine created? Answer: 1960.
What year were the people born in that are now 60 years old – Answer: 1960. Many of those early vaccinated did not have the better shot containing the Rubella and many did not receive the second shot. Most born before then never received the MMR shot at all and only relied on having had the mumps or measles.
China had many cases and a significant death rate.
China did not begin vaccinating in a widespread manner until they became more modernized in the more recent years. This was much later than the USA. Also, there have been problems of vaccine fraud in China from companies who stated they were giving a Vaccine – when it really was a placebo.
South Korea
South Korea was able to keep their Covid -19 death rates more moderate.
Interestingly, after the Korean War, the US government was very instrumental in helping South Korea. With that came modernizing their vaccination program and sometimes carried it out even better than in the USA. Thus, South Korea has a higher population MMR vaccination rate.
Italy
The number of Covid cases and deaths in Italy has been significant.
Interestingly, Italy has one of the very worst population MMR vaccination rates in Europe.
Spain
The number of Covid cases and deaths in Spain has been significant
Google and you will see that Spain has a low MMR vaccination rates and have been fighting cases of Measles in their population – even before the Covid outbreak. One of the reasons for this is that they have a high percentage of the descendants of the Roma or “Gypsy” population who did not believe in childhood vaccination. Some google searches would state that up to 97% of the Roma population older than 40 are not vaccinated!
Germany
Germany has had Covid cases, but a much lower death loss, but they do not know why.
What state, much like South Korea mentioned above ) was the USA most active in helping after the War and is very well MMR vaccinated ? Answer: Germany
Iran
Iran is having many cases and death rates.
What country is the worst in the Middle East for Vaccination rate ? Answer: Iran
Africa
Africa has had fewer cases than expected.
This is likely significantly caused by lack of good data, but interestingly, thanks to the WHO and Gates Foundation organizations, many countries in Africa now have BETTER MMR vaccination rates than states in the USA.
USA- Different STATES have different vaccination mandates and allow exemptions
Washington State
What was the first state in USA to have many Covid cases? Answer: Washington state
What is the worst state for MMR vaccinations in the USA? Answer: Washington state
New York State
What was the second state in the USA to have widespread Covid cases and deaths? Answer: New York
What is the second worst state in the USA for MMR vaccinations? Answer : New York
Religions:
What religion has historically been very vocal against MMR vaccines ? Answer: Orthodox Jews
Where is the highest population of Orthodox Jews? Answer: New York with the first Covid cases coming from a strong Orthodox Jewish community.
Amish:
The Amish are very hesitant about vaccinating their children. Some research will show 92% are not vaccinated.
Where are highest levels of Amish concentrations Ohio and Pennsylvania
Islam
The Islamic religion has historically been very much against child hood vaccinations.
If my theory is correct, this helps explain the high Covid death rates in Iran and other Islamic communities – even here in the USA.
West Virginia
When we were watching TV each night and seeing the Covid cases occurring in State after State- what state was the very last state to have ANY Covid cases? Answer: West Virginia
What is the state with the BEST longtime MMR vaccination regulations in the USA? Answer: West Virginia
Michigan
After Washington and New York, what area has the worst MMR and other childhood vaccination rates? Answer: Michigan
What state after New York and Washington has been seeing an dramatic increase in cases? Michigan – especially in the Detroit area.
Louisiana
What southern state is extremely poor at MMR population MMR Vaccination rates? Answer: Louisiana with some areas only about 64% vaccination rates – when above 90% is desired.
What southern state is now having a high level of Covid cases and deaths? Answer: Louisiana
Ohio
What is another poorly vaccinated state – especially in Amish areas ? Answer: Ohio
Ohio has historically allowed exemptions. A vaccination rate of only about 64% is found in many Amish concentrated counties in Ohio.
Pennsylvania
As stated above- Pennsylvania has a high population of Amish who have historically been very poorly vaccinated.
Pennsylvania is now seeing rapidly rising cases of Covid 19.
California
What southwest state is high in Covid 19 Cases? Answer: California
Until recently, California was very liberal with their vaccination exemptions. They also have a high number of foreigners living in their cities with varied vaccination histories.
Mississippi
What state after West Virginia is the BEST MMR state with very strict vaccination rules? Answer: Mississippi
It seems odd, but if you look at the thousands of cases in Louisiana (poorly vaccinated) and compare it to the only hundreds of cases across the border in Mississippi – what was so special about “the state boundary line?” We do need to remember that people can be born in one state, vaccinated according to that state’s rules and move to others
Answer: A much greater percentage of the population in Mississippi are vaccinated for MMR as they were right behind West Virginia in having tight vaccination rules. Louisiana was extremely lax and has vaccination rates down in the mid 60 percent level. Consequently, Covid 19 is very severe there.
My goal in sharing this:
If you are at home and bored, google and research on your own to further validate or disprove my observations.
I do not care if I am right or wrong, but as I continued to see the pattern myself, I did feel I needed to tell SOMEONE what I am seeing in the pattern so they too could do their own research.
Feel free to share this with whomever you like – especially those in positions to pass it on to upper levels of the various State and Federal governments. For those closer Facebook friends who are interested, message me your email address and I will do my “ best” to email you my 15 page research paper. You may then pass that on to whomever. My email address is: mark@easyenergysystems.com
Lastly, please guard any hurtful comments. I am not a doctor and I am certainly not claiming to be one. This is merely case of me seeing a repeating data pattern about a serious illness affecting us all, and feeling the need to share for others to “ponder.”
Thus, I felt the need to reach out to people to further prove, disprove or pass on my findings.
“If..IF..If… If… ” I am correct in my theory , google research seems to indicate that as soon as 72 hours after receiving the MMR vaccine (available at most local Pharmacies with insurance fulling covering most) you can begin to receive its immunity benefits. Share this with whomever you may think might be interested.
Wouldn’t it be great if this was all over in 72 hours??
Sponsored Links

truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 10:20pm
Well,,,, that's an interesting theory. But that's exactly what it is.
Now I'll throw you a curve ball. Look at the ages here in South Dakota.

doh.SD.gov/ news/coronavirus.aspx#SD

Kinda shoots a hole in that theory.

Edited by truckerfarmer - 01 Apr 2020 at 10:21pm
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 10:33pm

Well,,I'm a diehard and proverbiable optimist,,,if there is any chance that he has opened an avenue into the possible control of this silent killer,,,I'm in his corner.....Clap
 I have sent this to my Older Brother, who is a 34 year MD in Milwaukee, Wi. for his comments. Many millions of people all over the world need to have something to give em hope,,,,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic