This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I gotta PEE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I gotta PEE
    Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 9:32pm
Seems like every 2 hours... anyone use this stuff ??

• CVS Health™ Prostate Max + provides clinically tested Beta-Sitosterol and Flowens® for support of:
  • Normal bladder emptying**
  • Normal urinary flow**
  • Normal urinary frequency for a more restful sleep
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Sponsored Links

plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 10:38pm
Not that one. Tried some other stuff. Didn't help. Urologist says it's all snake oil. Have enlarged prostate then diagnosed prostate cancer. During radiation was prescribed tamsulosin. (Flowmax). Game changer for me. If the OTC stuff don't work, consider that option.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2024 at 11:17pm
Bone numbing, wind chilled prayers from Iowa. Crazy the things we have to do to make it from here to old age.

Edited by Unit3 - 15 Jan 2024 at 11:20pm
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 2:21am
My Doc said the skin off a fresh tomato has the stuff to make prostrates happy.
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 7:57am
Originally posted by plummerscarin plummerscarin wrote:

Not that one. Tried some other stuff. Didn't help. Urologist says it's all snake oil.
... was prescribed tamsulosin. (Flowmax). Game changer for me. If the OTC stuff don't work, consider that option.

Same for me, except no prostate cancer. Urologist has determined that problem is a combination of enlarged prostate and bladder problems. he recently started me on Myrbetriq, in addition to the Tamsulosin. Life is much better now!

My advice would be to get hooked up with a Urologist. Life can get back to (almost) normal. There is a reason you are having urinary problems. Find out what the problem is before you have bigger problems.
ac hunter View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:51am
I heartily agree with WF. You are going to the bathroom more frequently for a reason. Better find out before something worse develops. Your issue is shared by millions of older men.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 12:06pm
I usally have that problem every morning till I get the morning coffee out of my system
Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 6:46pm
X3 on the tamsulosin it works for me.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:29pm
I do "almost" everything right... 14 oz orange juice and an apple for breakfast. Lots of veggies for supper.. Drink  3-4 glasses of green tea, but eat a handful of M&Ms every day.. Cant do without the sweets... Dont take any drugs / prescribed meds.. Only 3-4 bottles of beer a week... Over 70 years old.... this has been coming on slowly for the past couple years.

Guess its time to go see the Dr. 
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

I do "almost" everything right... 14 oz orange juice and an apple for breakfast. Lots of veggies for supper.. Drink  3-4 glasses of green tea, but eat a handful of M&Ms every day.. Cant do without the sweets... Dont take any drugs / prescribed meds.. Only 3-4 bottles of beer a week... Over 70 years old.... this has been coming on slowly for the past couple years.

Guess its time to go see the Dr. 

If I drank that much during the day, I hafta move my desk in the bathroom!
Maximum use of available resources!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:39pm
YEA... that could be part of it... but i have been doing that for 60 years so not uncommon..  Glass at noon, glass at 4 PM when i come in, glass for supper, glass at 9 PM watching TV... maybe i should cut that down..... OJ for breakfast is suppose to be good for you but i gotta pee  6 times in the next 3 hours after that !
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 8:45pm

Well, I generally drink too dang much coffee all day and most of the nite,so what goes in gotta come out,,,? I don't feel any pain before during or after but I do not remember having to have to pee so danged often,,,??
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2024 at 9:52pm
I had a couple of spots of bladder cancer spotted. Doc went up inside with a blue light Lazer and smoked the cancer, but he also destroyed my bladder control. I'm wearing plastic underware now. I'm going into the hospital at 7:00 am tomorrow for the colenosteophy. I hope they don't screw that up. It's bad enough with a wet diaper hanging half way to my knees.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 6:09am
I just got off antibiotics for kidney infection. Since then I have to go quite often.
Dr says I hold it too long at work and it causes problems.
I’ve been trying not to do that.
I drink sweet tea by the gallon and mt dew on occasion.
I’ve gave up the sweet tea and dew.
I still have my morning coffee and only drink water during the day. I drink a glass of real cranberry juice every night.
Seems to have lessened a little but still go more often than I used to.
Twice a night and only once a night on good nights.
Codger View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Codger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 7:30am
I carry the eternal "Bladder Buster" cup of coffee or thermos with me all day. Only thing besides water I drink. Sometimes a glass of orange juice but rather seldom really. Start the day with starting the pot, do about 12 minutes of floor exercising getting the blood flowing good with a rapid heart rate while the coffee maker does it's magic. I then dump a heaping teaspoon of minced garlic, and an overflowing teaspoon of raw, unfiltered honey into one coffee mug, and fill another mug with the fresh black stuff. I drink the black cup while allowing the "mixed drink" to cool and then drink it when the first cup is empty. Wife says she can smell my breath from the other room but everything has a cost for benefit scenario. Third cup is black again finishing the pot. I then start another pot to fill the Stanley/Aladdin thermos bottle to start the day with.

Like anybody else, I piss during the day but not anything I would consider excessive. Never get up during the night and incontinence has never been an issue. I firmly believe the garlic, and honey contribution have significant impact upon the body myself. Now I ain't gonna blow sunshine up nobody's as*, but my blood pressure is down, my cholesterol is down, and energy levels are up from what they were just a bit over a year ago. I've also lost about 20 pounds I didn't need and the only thing changed is the addition of this cocktail in the morning. I very rarely eat anything that isn't home cooked, (usually by me) and haven't eaten "fast food" in years. 

It takes some getting used to, but what gains don't come with cost?
A career built on repairing and improving engineering design deficiencies, shortcomings, and failures over 50 years now.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 8:50am
physically i am in good shape..Plenty of WORK for exercise... Dont hurt to pee... Just do 3-4 oz ever hour or two instead of 12 oz every 6-8 hours... Summer/ winter probably has something to do with it as i sweat a gallon or more during the summer and dont do that the last 3 months..  Working in the garage at 50 degrees on machinery is different than out in the 90 degree sun..
WF owner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WF owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 11:09am

YEA... that could be part of it... but i have been doing that for 60 years so not uncommon..  Glass at noon, glass at 4 PM when i come in, glass for supper, glass at 9 PM watching TV... maybe i should cut that down..... OJ for breakfast is suppose to be good for you but i gotta pee  6 times in the next 3 hours after that !

Orange juice has a lot of natural sugar. Have you checked your glucose levels lately? One of the body's defenses to get rid of sugar is through urine. Part of your frequent urination could be from high glucose.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 12:41pm
Well WF.... you could be on to something... Again, i have done this since i was 10 years old.... but maybe something has changed..

I just looked up "SUGAR" and the suggestion is 36 grams per day for us OLD GUYS... I figure i have 40 grams in the M&M and pushing 50 grams in the Orange Juice .....Maybe i just cant take that anymore.. Im going to cut WAY DOWN for a week and see what happens.  Called the Dr and going in 2 weeks from now for yearly checkup.. that i have missed for a few years.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 1:12pm
My doctor said tea wasn't good for you so I quit drinking ice tea, prostate might be causing trouble. I am on tamsilum at bedtime or I will be up every hour
DonBC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 2:02pm
I had prostate problems more than 12 years ago. Tried the surgery but it didn't help. Catheter and bag is no fun. For the past  12 years or more I have been using an intermittent catheter that I use four times a day. I have a sanitation procedure that I use before and after which allows me to use the same catheter for about a month. I have a small travel kit that I use when I am not a home. I am 84 and feel great.
Jack of all trades, master of none
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2024 at 5:04pm
WF beat me to it. Steve, sounds like your sugar is super high due to your OJ intake. You might have been doing that since you were a kid, but you ain't no kid anymore man! Back off on your OJ.  So far, I've been lucky I guess. Still can put in a good nights sleep without having to get up. Been a Tea totler for years. Haven't eaten any fast food in years either. With Jo Jo home, (and her being Italian as well) she enjoys cooking, and I enjoy eating what she cooks!  LOL! We haven't been out to a restaurant to eat since before Covid started. As long as she loves to cook, we'll still be home to eat.  Try to give her a night off once in a while and she don't want to hear it. Okay then!  LETS EAT!  Thumbs Up
Steve@B&B 
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 10:04pm
Steve, take over the cookin for a spell.  THAT'LL MAKE HER HAPPY!!!
I've gotta go every 3 or 4 hours and there's NO waiting for it either.  But I get to sleep all night long.  I usually only can sleep about 6 hours though.  Been doing that for years.  No naps at all either.  Once in a blue moon I can get 8 hours in and then I feel like chit.
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

I just remember though,,,,,,,,,,,if I have a few beers........LOOK OUT!  GET OUTTA MY WAY.

Edited by Ted J - 18 Jan 2024 at 10:05pm
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2024 at 11:01pm
I cut my water intake in half every day ( past 2 days) and i can wait 3 hours.. and get up once during the night... Not too bad, but i STILL only go 3-4 oz each time.. Thats my problem... Frequency i can adjust by intake... but its the OUTPUT volume is the problem..
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2024 at 8:03am

I cut my water intake in half every day ( past 2 days) and i can wait 3 hours.. and get up once during the night... Not too bad, but i STILL only go 3-4 oz each time.. Thats my problem... Frequency i can adjust by intake... but its the OUTPUT volume is the problem..

Well, even if we were best friends and close neighbors I wouldn’t stick my finger up your butt, I’m not a doctor and wouldn’t know what to look for!    Small batches at high frequency sounds like an enlarged prostate, or something similar.

14 ounces of OJ is a lot of sugar though, the guys are right about that. Man do I love OJ too!

Good luck, hope they get you back in tune.
Bull View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 9:33am
I used to have symptoms as described. Couldn’t ride 60 miles without stopping, couldn’t sit through a movie or ball game. I had HoLep procedure 2 years ago and it was a life changing event. I can go for hours now. PSA dropped from 21 plus to normal range. Would recommend without reservation.
WD45 Diesel, RC,CA,IB, B, G, 616, Early B-10, D-10, Terra Tiger, 95G spreader, SC blade
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2024 at 9:58am
I have no prostate or Bladder Control issues, yet when Have to Go, drain volumes not just a little, Doc said I have some sort of systemic awareness removing some form of considered contaminants where on next physical will have the sample scanned for any potential source.  He has a disdain for 'Pod' coffee as my wife makes as they have chem balancers to retain 'freshness' longer.  My A1C number and sugars, Creatine even PSA numbers all good and bladder does hold volume just has to dump a LOT.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic