This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to know your ol..............loving wife has b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to know your ol..............loving wife has b
    Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 4:26pm
When your yard looks like a Fedex parking lot.

We are 15 miles from town an UPS believers once a day out this way.But just now had 2 Fedex trucks here at the same time. First one had a paperback book or 2. Second had a 10x12x18 box with notebooks, something for church.

I am sure the distribucion center for Fedex is 40 miles or more way.  How do they stay in business running multiple trucks over the same area? 

Oh well only nickel and dime stuff Winknot new clothes and jewellery.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 1:25am
I saw a fedex truck delivering on Sunday here this week!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 6:15am
I can go 'one better'...
When I have time, I design/build 'stuff' using microcomputers... As I have a real company, I can get 'free samples'. So every few months, go online, fill-in-the-blanks, and an order is made. Usually within a week UPS arrives. He hands me a small 'polypak' that has 3 thumbsized 'chips', costing 50 cents each ,in it that comes from Thailand, then India, then W Germany, then then the USA then Hamilton then to me !!

Jay
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 2:31pm
Have a friend in the irrigation business one UPS truck delivers and another one picks up out going packages ???
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 4:26pm
Maybe if they deliver and pick up with the same vehicle, they get confused...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 5:07pm
2 trucks......... one from the EAST and one from the WEST ?
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
truckerfarmer View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truckerfarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 10:15pm
Have a cousin that works for Fed Ex, and a co worker that used to work for UPS, so have a little insight to both. Fed Ex trucks probably came from 2 different terminals. Different color stripes on trucks and uniforms designate different type of freight, and which terminal they are from. FedEx ground, FedEx air, and FedEx freight. Cousin works in freight division. Drives a tractor trailer. Most of the freight he hauls requires a forklift.
As for UPS, they leave the terminal fully loaded. Start delivering as soon as they leave working their way out to the furthest point. Once empty, start loading as they work their way back to terminal. Basis principle that works quite well.
Looking at the past to see the future.
'53 WD, '53 WD45, WD snap coupler field cultivator, #53 plow,'53 HD5B dozer

Duct tape.... Can't fix stupidity. But will muffle the sound of it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic