This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOW IT'S Made ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW IT'S Made ??
    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 6:55pm
PLEASE TELL me that "most" of you watch a tv channel that is NON-BIASED  as per Political affiliation ClapClap !!
This mornings segment was on TURBOS for 12 cylinder diesel OCEAN VOYING  cargo shipsSmile. It was AMAZING the amount of materials that went into the "end product", seems like the main shaft was over 3' long ??
Sponsored Links

Lars(wi) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lars(wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 7:58pm
Is there a question in your post?
Or, are you phishing for something to argue about?
As for the show itself, imho, I find it a bit on the boring side. It quickly glances over most of the ‘products’ that are highlighted. For me, they don’t go into enough detail, or the real ‘nitty gritty’ on how things are really manufactured.

Edited by Lars(wi) - 09 Jan 2022 at 8:12pm
I tried to follow the science, but it was not there. I then followed the money, and that’s where I found the science.
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 8:08pm
No argument, sheer "AWE" in the machining/materials/engineering that goes into the development of these units ClapThumbs Up !! These turbos are bigger than most SUV'S Big smile
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 8:43pm
And you can watch how its made, at your convenience, any time, any episode, on You Tube!  Imagine that!

Whoops, can't watch them make freedgas! At least not by that title!Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

And you can watch how its made, at your convenience, any time, any episode, on You Tube!  Imagine that!

Sorry DAVE, I watch it on the SCIENCE CHANNEL on our cable network where I don't have to CLICK ON ANYTHING to be tracked WinkOuch !!
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by FREEDGUY FREEDGUY wrote:

Originally posted by DiyDave DiyDave wrote:

Sorry DAVE, I watch it on the SCIENCE CHANNEL on our cable network where I don't have to CLICK ON ANYTHING to be tracked WinkOuch !!

Why would anyone want to track YOU?Wink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2022 at 9:18pm
when i come in for lunch every day, i turn on the History Channel for an hour... Normally How its made, Men who made America, Machines that made America, Ancient Aliens... all are entertaining while i eat and then check computer while i listen to TV.

Sometimes they have Pawn Stars, Counting Cars... dont like them as much.
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Lars(wi) Lars(wi) wrote:

Is there a question in your post?
Or, are you phishing for something to argue about?
As for the show itself, imho, I find it a bit on the boring side. It quickly glances over most of the ‘products’ that are highlighted. For me, they don’t go into enough detail, or the real ‘nitty gritty’ on how things are really manufactured.
So....you want to take something that's a bit boring, and make it extremely boring?WinkLOL

Just sayin', that might be OK for you, but not for a whole bunch of any audience. 
TomC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 7:15am
Ya reckon they'll get around to a short one with Fauci on covid?
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 7:36am
Originally posted by TomC TomC wrote:

Ya reckon they'll get around to a short one with Fauci on covid?

LOLLOLLOL
Kansas99 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kansas99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 9:10am
Now that's funny Tom!! LOL
"LET"S GO BRANDON!!"
FREEDGUY View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEDGUY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by steve(ill) steve(ill) wrote:

when i come in for lunch every day, i turn on the History Channel for an hour... Normally How its made, Men who made America, Machines that made America, Ancient Aliens... all are entertaining while i eat and then check computer while i listen to TV.

Sometimes they have Pawn Stars, Counting Cars... dont like them as much.
SORRY STEVIE ,  How It's Made is NOT on the History Channel WinkWink !!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 6:34pm
Modern Marvels shows a lot of the SAME THING..

------------------

History favorite Modern Marvels is back…this time celebrating the incredible machines that continue to improve our lives and power the global economy! Follow along as Adam Richman crisscrosses the country to discover how these incredible machines are made, what they do, and sometimes how what they do is make other machines! But for all of them, the ingenuity is something to applaud, and the process is a mesmerizing marvel. With exclusive access to

Edited by steve(ill) - 11 Jan 2022 at 6:37pm
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic