This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hoping it's over

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hoping it's over
    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:16pm
The stinking political adds. My gosh here in Iowa with the first in the nation caucaus it's a nightmare. Month of nothing but political adds on TV. Newspapers and local shoppers are full of them. 99.9% are total BS. The only people that lie more on TV are the weather guys and gals and it takes them years to put out the same amount as these clowns do in weeks. NUFF Said. I hope you folks in different states are not subjected to this crap.
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 11:58pm
YES WE ARE!!! me thunks it's them Iowegions fault too!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:28am

Well,,the general thinkin is that President Trump will be aquitted this comin Wednseday,,,but,,,them Dems have already stated they intend to keep on with their same BS program they started in 2016.,,,! It is awful hard to believe that some people can hate somebody so much to continue this BS even after they have pretty much lost their latest attempt  to remove him from office. The one thing they cannot seem to figure out is come November,,,,everything is pointin to them losing way more than they realize,,,,,, Maybe THEN we will not be constantly bombarded with all this political BS,,,!!!
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 2:31am
That's why I record almost everything.  Fast forward thru all that riff raff.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
TimNearFortWorth View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimNearFortWorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 8:08am
LMAO as have CBS on in background while on the computer now and igit reporter stood in the middle of a diner in Iowa and asked "how many think Trump will win again?".
He was speechless before smiling and saying "really?" at the number of hands raised.

I love it when network reporters go into the heartland and try their bs on folks, then receive plain, direct honest answers that they don't seem able to fathom.

BTW, check out NBC's interview with sleepy Joe that aired this morning.
LMAO when he lost his cool when asked about Ukraine and his spawn.
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 9:10am
LOL   LOL   Thumbs Up
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 10:49am
Wink I guess I am to late this go round,Lamp but this just came to me. SHAMELESS aim that "machine" at the debate when all the Politicions are congragated and bury them so deep we never see any of them again. LOL
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 11:00am
My two cents worth!!  Both our countries  would be far better off if all these self-serving politicians were loaded up and sent offshore somewhere!!
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 12:32pm
Ya, something like give them all a free Cruse to Tim buck too and hope they can't get the dang boat started to bring them back.🤣
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 1:25pm
maybe a free cruise into the amazons where the native head hunters still practice their old ways?
  mmm, they might get contaminated by them dirty slimy politicians.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 3:14pm
Amen   

Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2020 at 4:36pm
I'd like to know what it all cost taxpayers just to make myself nauseous.
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 9:13am
With what's going on, maybe you'll get to do it all again!!!LOL
Dennis(IA) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis(IA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 10:07am
We did not turn the tv to any local stations yesterday.  Today is much better, at least we can watch local news and weather.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 1:10pm
Some where I read 2.6 million dollars wasted by the democrats 
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 3:09pm
You all know... we have just began the fun, if that is the word you want to use, or shinanigins, or craziness,,, or... but this is our system so we gotta go with it. better than most.
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2020 at 7:27pm
Not 1 dam political add on TV all day. What a relief.
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2020 at 9:36am
You know this is the start of the political year whether we like it or not. The only time we have to watch them is watching the news then we tape all the show we like and fast forward through the ads.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic