This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Thad!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Thad!
    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 4:01pm
Ya'll better watch out, them Red Clay Hounds are headed over your way tomorrow to take on  those wild pigs. I haven't been watching close enough to figure out who will come out on top this year. With all the protests I have sorta lost interest. Years ago I used to listen to a guy that went by the name Leonard Postoasties and had a radio program called Leonard's Losers that gave all the prognostications for the SEC college games plus a few others. Always had a name for the teams other than what they were called. The Red Clay Hounds was his name for the Georgia Bulldogs. Loved listening to him give his predictions.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 5:27pm
Hubert y’all should have a cake walk.
I am actually feeling good about the direction we’re headed with Sam and his new coordinators.
Sadly they say the Hogs have the toughest schedule in college football history.
We play 7 of the top ten teams on this schedule.
Kind of sad . We always go to the opening home game but COVID only allowed 17000 and season ticket holders get those.
I’m hoping to see improvement and no quit.
My biggest fear is kneeling or some BLM crap.
One hint and I’ll be done.
I also like the dogs and expect good things from them this year.
Getting excited
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 6:18pm
Hubert,  is UGA playing at home?  Grandson said home games were limited to 23k, but the tailgating can't be regulated, and he expects Athens to to shut down the restaurants and bars afterwards for a couple of weeks.  I  think DAWGS are ranked 6th right now. 
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 7:15pm
Dawgs are ranked 4th
The game is in Arkansas.
All tailgating on U of A
Property but nothing they can do about it along stadium drive on private property.
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 9:44pm
A stroll down memory lane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNSnTzRBW0

Thad, sometimes when you think you have a cake walk you end up with egg on your face. Hope the Dawgs do good though and we don't have any of that kneeling crap. 
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 1:31am

Well,,,I envy you guys that gots a home college team to root for,,,,Clap We only gots UNM and their heydays done floated down the river,,,,,I've aLways rooted for them Huskers, them Razorbacks, Longhorns and them Jawja Bulldogs ClapClap
 I been real proud of ole Hershal Walker lately speakin his mind AGAINST blm and all the BS in sports these daYS,,,,, I'm like Thad tho,,,,,the first kneel and I'm gone,,,,
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 8:21pm
Our defense played a good first half but wore down in the second half. The offense never could get it going. The Dawgs got the kinks worked out and played a very good second half.
We took a serious whoopin but I feel like we’re way better off than last few years.
TMiller/NC View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMiller/NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2020 at 8:52pm
Georgia came to life when changed QB. 
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 5:47am

Them Hogs done GOOD yesterday,,,,,,,,ClapClap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 6:20am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Them Hogs done GOOD yesterday,,,,,,,,ClapClap

I’m quite proud of the Hogs. The defense is getting tough. The offense has a ways to go.
Knocked off the 16th ranked team.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic