This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here it comes again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here it comes again
    Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:26pm
I was looking outside earlier and see that - as projected - additional snow is falling.  Reports show we will get up to 20 additional inches on top of the 22 we already have.  A lot for Maryland.  I believe if this comes it will be a record.
Even fell on the boardwalk at Ocean City, MD which usually gets almost none. 
Darn Global Warming!!!
Good Luck!
Bill Long

Sponsored Links

Fred in Pa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:37pm
Bill thats why I piled it high last week ,can not wait to start plowing-piling again .
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:42pm
Gees, for a minute there I thought you slipped and fell on the Boardwalk. I hope your forecast is off like ours was. They talked of 6-12" here and we maybe have 6. The wind has picked up now with the ending of the snow and it's gonna be cold tonight. Guess we'll just keep by the fire till it warms up some and I shake this dang cold. Take care Bill.  Charlie

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 09 Feb 2010 at 4:43pm
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Jeff Z. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff  Z.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:45pm
God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:50pm
Fred, how can you say that you can't wait to plow again?  PA should not be getting this!
Please send it somewhere else!  The local, RAT, Phil, enough said!  LOL 
I have my shovel in hand!

Dave in PA
Jeff Z. NY View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff  Z.  NY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:55pm
I don't mean to sound mean but like Red Foreman said once on That 70's Show  when asked why he liked watching the weather channel he said it makes him feel good that some other poor %$^*%*%'s are worse off than him. {With the weather}
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:10pm
See - even Fred is not too old to enjoy playing in the snow with his ORANGE TOYS! 

Steve B. - you are going to have to duct tape on another stick to make you taller so people can see you when to go out!

LOL!  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:17pm
We just started geting the second snow today.  It came out of the east all day and stoped for a while. Now it is out of the west with a lot of wind.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:35pm
Stilts,Mike "STITS" are the only thing that will make the NJ Rat taller.LMAO
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fred in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:36pm
STILTS That is to be
wheatbreeder View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheatbreeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:23pm
I guess we lucked out again with about 5 inches on the ground most of it has drifted next to the back door here in SW Ontario depends what we get between now and morning I plugged the 6990 just in case

Morley  
Farm stuff 8050,6690,175,F2,5050,WD
Darrell G (MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:30pm
Haven't heard from the NJ "Rat" maybe some with a snowmobile ran over his orange snorkel. roflmao
Jack(Ky) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:31pm
I've not had to pile any snow but I have been piling a mud-manure mixture that really makes the ol 14 smell good. We have the muddiest mess I have seen for a long time. I am ready for some warm sunshine.JP 
morton(pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morton(pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:35pm
Got at least 2 inches here already in Lancaster County. Supposed to get 12-20 on top of 18 we already have.
JohnThomas View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:48pm
Guy's..you don't have it all so bad...I'm down here near Ft Myers and stumbling over brown wrinkled females laying all over the beach & scantily clad at that. What ever happened to the bikini models laying on the beaches they have in the magazines?????
Tomorrow's gonna be another day & Still looking!
Life is short...Make haste to be kind
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic