This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELLO EVERYONE!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELLO EVERYONE!!
    Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 10:40pm
I'm FINALLY back after a LONG year plus.  I hadn't been on since April 20 of 2022.  LOTS of problems and things to take care of.  I couldn't even get on here to ask for prayers from  you all.  TOO many fires in the pit and I was just too worn out to even think about reading.  I'm truly sorry.

The hardest thing was the passing of my Mother in November.  The last 5 months leading up the this were a real hardship for me.

Now I can get back to reading a lot of what a years worth of you 'Misfits' have been talking about and who you've been picking on.  I'm sure I'll be impressed by all the fun!

SO,,,,,,,if you've been real nice, I won't poke anyone, BUT,,,,,,,I don't think that will be the case.  I'm sure I know who the miscreants will be and I'll duly,,,,,,,,aw, I won't let out any ideas of what I might do.

I missed Hutch last year for the first time since it moved to Hutch from Larrys place.  I'll catch up this year with all of you.  I HOPE that MOST of you are going.  I know, gas prices again this year and you all know whos fault that is!  Nuff said on this part of the forum.

I sure missed all youse guys!!  So if you know of any missives that I should go read RIGHT AWAY, let me know!  I've missed TOO much.

ANY idea who's in charge of the rain maker???  I'd even go for some snow right now, just for the water content.....

TAT guys and gals!  See ya around the corner....
Ted J
PS  How many new guys since I've been gone?  Any new misfits?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 4:25am
Welcome back!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 5:17am
Glad to see you back on here ole bud.
DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 5:19am
Was beginning to wonder, but then Squirrel!!

Nice to see are back Ted!
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 5:19am
I guess you’ll get to see Bret again on Oct 21
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 5:48am
glad you’re bad!, we’ve missed ya!
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
plummerscarin View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plummerscarin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 6:07am
Been wondering. Great to see if back
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 6:43am
TED! So good to see you back. Sorry for all your troubles, they have a way of piling up sometimes. Cheers.
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 8:11am
Good to see you back Ted!
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 8:36am
Hey Ted sorry to hear about your mother. I know you guys were close. Gotta get up to your farm one of these days and chat. Mike
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
Alberta Phil View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberta Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 8:53am
Welcome back, Ted.  Missed your input while you were gone!
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 10:21am
About time you got back on here...
we been missn you, buddy.
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 12:32pm
Good to see you back Ted. Not much in the way of new people, and the old ones are all resting  Wink ......or hiding from Shameless and his contraption.  A spammer will bring a old post back and we see names of those that are not active, I was afraid to ask about you. As it turns out most are gone for every, or nobody knows. Sorry for your losses, troubles, and other head acks. Praying things get better. Also may climate change work for you rather than against. 

It changed on my end, one of the wettest every. But of course we traded drought for flooding. So some still got hurt by change. But over all a improvement for most. Rain is over out here, but so far has not been hot. But the heat always comes, just the way this area works.   
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 12:47pm
Good to hear from you Ted , hope to meet up with you at Hutch
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 8:33pm
July ain't that far away, be great to catch up.
Maximum use of available resources!
Tracy Martin TN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tracy Martin TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 8:46pm
Good to see you back! Tracy
No greater gift than healthy grandkids!
Dirt Farmer View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirt Farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 10:04pm
Welcome back Ted!
Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 11:40pm
happy your back on here! haven't decided if I'm goin to Hutch or not yet, as late as it is,, I'll hafta camp in a tent somewhere..
if ya still have my number, hollar sometime,,,I got to where I don't do much on that FB anymore,,, jus look at some pictures,, and move on....
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2023 at 12:04am
Thanks for all the replies guys!  Makes a guy feel pretty good inside.
Don't worry, I'll be sneakin in some comments here and there just to keep you all on your toes.

I been readin some more an seems ole Joe is up to some shenanigans an all...  Guess maybe HE knows I'm gonna come head hunting for him if thet be the case....  I've gotta do a bunch more readin to try and find out ALL the truth of the matter,,,,,,,,if there is any.  Youse guys been havin a LOT of fun whilst I been gone!!  Yowzer!
"Allis-Express"
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2023 at 1:43am
also sorry to hear about your Mom...glad to see you back again! I missed you!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2023 at 7:08pm
Condolences on the loss of your Mom. Great to have you back on here.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 1:11am
Glad to see you back, sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  Yes, there have been a few changes around here, Shameless has had quite a year or so, along with his pretty machine.  We've lost some long time members and gained a few new ones.  Don't know if I'll make it to Hutch this year, might go to Albert City, Iowa, a bit closer.  Plenty of rain here in Colo, 6.5 inches since early May, plus lots of snow in the mountains still.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2023 at 10:00am
 Good to see your back and in good health. Sorry to hear about your mother.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2023 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by JohnColo JohnColo wrote:

Glad to see you back, sorry to hear of your mom's passing.  Yes, there have been a few changes around here, Shameless has had quite a year or so, along with his pretty machine.  We've lost some long time members and gained a few new ones.  Don't know if I'll make it to Hutch this year, might go to Albert City, Iowa, a bit closer.  Plenty of rain here in Colo, 6.5 inches since early May, plus lots of snow in the mountains still.
John, I'm amazed at all the NEW names on here in just one year!!  I hope I get to meet a lot of these newbies!
I'm gonna make Hutch this year so you better git yer butt there too John and I'll be so glad to meet up with the likes of our favorite plumber and of course JW.  And I'd sure like to see you again Shameless!!  I've still got that picture of you to show everyone, so if you want to remain anonymous,,,,,,,,,,,you best show up!!  What year was it that you were there?  If someone distracts Darrell G,,,,,,,I can steal his golf cart for you....
And Michael V can bring along Joe,,,,,,,,,ifn' he can git him away from them gals...
It'll be GREAT to see you all again!!
"Allis-Express"
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 12:01am
And THANK YOU ALL for your well wishes and everything.  I've had phone calls, texts, emails and a couple of face to face talks with a lot of you.  THANK YOU!  It means a lot.
"Allis-Express"
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2023 at 6:07am
 Well, WELCOME BACK, Ted J,,!!!  So very Sorry to hear about your Mom, Ted. I remember how you used to post about you and her. May PEACE be with you, Ted,,,,,,,
  Well, don't go believing everything these old geezers tells you bout meWinkWink
 Ole Thad introduced me to a lady long about January that lives in same town and we have become fast friends,,,,,Drove to Arkansas to meet ole Thad and found a great Friend in him!  He knows all them great Southern Grocery Eatin places,,,,and,,,,and most of the people that live there,,,includin ALL of the women folks,,,and he tried to introduce me to most of them,,,,Ummmm and "THAT" caused some ,,,errr isssues later,,,LOL!!
 I'm back in NM for a while now to take care of some PB but expect he'll be seein my face later,,,,,Wink 
 I DID manage to drive farther north and meet the Old Phart Snowmaker hisself in Blair, NE PLUS his lovely wife,,AND he IS a CHARACTER, I'll tell you for sure!! He's pretty SLICK too,,,he managed to keep me out of his barns when I went to asking about my Chevy-Allis and Thad's jeep, but with a new snow storm coming, I had to head out of town.
  Also got to meet ole Les in Carson, Iowa and will remember him as a Great Friend as well. 
 I've always wanted to attend Hutch to meet all those that love the Orange but mostly because of all the great advise AND knowledge most are willing to pass along,,,maybe,,,maybe one of these days.
 Take care, Ted.
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2023 at 12:11pm
"maybe,,,maybe one of these days."
 Hutch is comin up in July! Wink

He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2023 at 11:20pm
 Well, JC,,I DID say "Maybe",,,twice!!!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2023 at 9:42pm
Joe, just make plans!!
Actually you have to plan a year ahead if you want a place to stay for the 3 or 4 days you want to be there.  Even then, you'll be driving 30+ miles away for a hotel/motel.
If you want to take a camper though, they have free spots there at the park.  Just NO electricity or water.  You can use a generator during the day though.
You'd make a LOT of people happy if you showed up!!  And as you know...........you're not getting any younger. LOLWink
Last year I missed it and I had been there for a LOT of years previously and I really was bummed out.  Ya miss the bunch that is there just about every year.  And now you know where Shameless lives, you could swing by and bring him along!!  How many years has it been since hes been there...
"Allis-Express"
Simon2 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simon2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2023 at 10:04pm
Hello Ted
I had to get a new acct some time now also name change. Been absent so long forgot my password. I did mis you and your chatter as I checked the forem , wondered what had happened with Ted. BTW you picked up a SC blade at my farm in the Kickapoo Vally years ago! Remember???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic