This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Headed to the lake again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headed to the lake again
    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 at 11:44pm
Gonna be there 4 or 5 days. Old gal uses it for a vacation. I get to work the whole time. It'z gonna take me all day tomorrow to load the trailer and pickup. Then on Thursday 4-5 hours on the road, then 3-5 hours setting up the booth. Does she cook while we are there? She had me buy several bottles of salad dressing, cold slaw dressing, and a couple of frozen pizzas. Several packages of cabbage, lettuce, avacados, etc. I guess I'll be eating sumpting, but not Good Stuff. Wont hurt me, need to loose 30 lbs anyway. Oh well, it'll be sorta warm and the seenery walking buy will be great.   
Sponsored Links

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 4:08am
o-k....so you went shopping for the food...you couldn't walk over to the bacon stand? or anywhere else in the store to get what you wanna eat? i thinks i need to food shop for you! i buy the good stuff! 
JohnColo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnColo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:25am
Loan him your grill, Dale.

tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 12:54pm
Hope it's not hot like it is here in Ohio been over 90 everyday and call for rain moving in till Monday
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 1:40am
Shameless. I was a using her debit card. Went back yesterday and picked up some thin tenderized pork chops. Ain't no use buying steaks here. No matter what she does, they turn out tough as 2x4's. Mom could take thick steaks and cook them in a cast iron skill it, well done, and they could be cut with your fork. I never knew how good I ate till uncle Sam called me up. At least have 1 or 2 good suppers + old gal told me she has a small roast, gonna make some beef and noodles too. That'll make at least 2 more meals. Will be chowing down better than she first talked about.
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 9:23am
  Enjoy the senery on a full stomach. Nothing wrong with that.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 11:19pm
which grill john?
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 11:56am
Well well well, far better than I hoped for, supper last night was potatoes fried in real butter and some hamburgers she picked up at the local locker. I had no idea she picked them up, Flavored with a drop of jalapeno flavored honey.   Or flavored with her cheesy onion dry dip mix. Tonight's supper ??????
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 4:08am
what lake?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 10:08am
That lake with the blue water.  You know, right over there.....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 9:26pm
I dont know what happened to my answer to Shameless. Lake west Okaboji.   Gonna have a huge fireworks show here tonight.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic