This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hd6g year models

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratchet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hd6g year models
    Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 2:48am
In my search for a crank for my buda 344 i have stumbled upon a Hd6g that doesnt quite look like mine..and its within an hour of my house!! the loader is different,(mine has a tracto shovel)the battery box is different (SMALLER WITH A HINGED LID)and the hydralic resevoir is different(it also has a hinged lid to it),the hood slopes up when it gets to the drivers compartment and the breather is in a different location,  the nose looks the same and the tracks and rollers ,all look idendical can anyone tell me the year range of this machine. all i have are pictures and have yet to get a serial # from the seller. My hd6g is a 1956 model im trying to figure out what parts are interchangable or at least are all the steering clutchs the same??  Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links

michale34 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michale34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2012 at 8:41am

everything is mostly the same except the one your looking at is a hilift later model it probably has a 344 6000 engine in it one other thing it most likely has a oil master clutch in it.  the oil box your talking about is still the same it just has a cover that bolts on over the top  for storage I use mine to keep  either and a rag or two in it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic