This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD11 series B

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HD11 series B
    Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 7:46am
Thought i'd share  a picture My new toy  which makes four HD11s  an EC two EP'S and have always wanted a series b
she's a tidy straight tractor
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 9:21am
Now that IS a MONESTER!!  And no I did intend to misspell it!  Nice looking unit, is that a tree pusher/deflector collar on the blade?
Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 12:37pm
Wish I could get a toy like that. Nice machine you have there.

Planning to clear some of those trees?
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
steve aust View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 7:07am
yep is a tree pusher we have it chained up so we  could angle the blade for transport , machine is going to be used for bush work , I am going to paint the mesh black so I can see through it better . steve
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 12:19am
Hi Steve
Nice looking 11B, how about a few more photos of her and the other 11s, plus a few more storys and some s/no.
Mate of mine has 11B 25L149.
Cheers from the other side of the ditch. Merv
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 7:29am
Hi Merv , s/ no of b series 25L 17644  has new track plates,chains,segments and front idlers , I have a bull blade for it and a stick rake , i need to buy an extra valve to work the tilt cylinder might have to try the US as i dont think there are to many b series here?
I have to 11ep's  in the workshop am building one out of two also had two ec models but sold one last year ( it was my dads he had it since 1975 he did a lot of work with it  then i did a lot of work with it after he past away tracks were getting when i sold it ) my brothers have a HD 6 and two HD 3'S there were only twelve hd 3's brought into australia
steve
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 6:07pm

Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:35pm
allis projects HD11 EP , M65 grader
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 10:44pm

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 6:16am
I know it is a motor grader of some variety but what series? in the last photos?
Steve M C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve M C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2010 at 9:44pm
My brother had an HD11B Fiat-Allis.72 model I think.It was a horse.Would work the pants off a 10K 6C.I ran them both.That 516 with a"P" pump was a sleeper.Tilt blade on the 11B wasn't as well engineered as the Cat though.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 11:36am
Sweet shop!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2010 at 1:56pm

Steve,

Thought you might get a kick out of this HD cartoon I did:

Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve aust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 4:35am
 Hi Jeff, Thanks  that is a great picture would be good on a tee shirt !!
 and Hi D miller , the grader is an M65 with a 262 diesel I probably go a bit over board with my projects by stripping the whole machine down to the last bolt and starting again from a bare chassis, the  grey  piece under the crane in the first shop pic is the start of a hd11
HD6 Merv View Drop Down
Silver Level Access
Silver Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6 Merv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 11:32pm
Hi Steve.
Great looking shop. Not much left of the 11 under the crane, certainly a ground up rebuild. Other 11ep looks like the earlier series. Later series had the air cleaner in the dash same as the series B. Mate of mine that has that 11B also has a early ep. 11315.
He has bought alot of parts off a guy in kaikohe called Lex Norton who owned serveral ep and series B 11s, he just sold his last 2 11s and has alot of parts for sale. Alot of 11eps and series B tractors were sold in NZ along with the earlier models, and untold HD6s.
Could be worth you having a look on our NZ site trademe under allis chalmers. I know Lex has got a HD5 with blade and rippers on it for sale there as well as alot of HD11 parts.
Thanks for pics, cheers Merv
GBACBFan View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBACBFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2010 at 11:35am
That lowly little orange Power Unit sure looks out of place in that beautiful shop. I'd suggest you put a few stamps on it and sent it to my house!
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine." - Mark Twain
Tas HD6 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tas HD6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:28pm
hi all, i am looking for a HD11e hydraulic blade pump i think they are a hydrec pump or similar if someone can call me 0431658935 or point me in the right direction not alot of these machines left in 
Tasmania

AusHD6 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AusHD6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:40pm
Hey Ken
Give Brendan up at Phil Hunt AC parts in Tamworth a call on 0267 624466, he is the best you will do for AC gear in Australia, failing that try General Gear in Idaho.
Cheers
Warren
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic