This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hawaii pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hawaii pics
    Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 7:20pm
Sponsored Links

Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 7:27pm
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 7:38pm
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 9:38pm
Hope you don't mind, I resized them for easier viewing. Interesting sites.

shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 10:51pm
where are all the bikini pics?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:40am
Originally posted by Jim.ME Jim.ME wrote:

Hope you don't mind, I resized them for easier viewing. Interesting sites.
I appreciate it. I’m uploading these from my phone and can’t figure out how to resize them. Most are too big to load on here. Thank you

Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:48am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

where are all the bikini pics?
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:52am
The cruise ship pics were taken from our hotel. I d get up very early each day and drink coffee out on the balcony and keep a sharp eye out for ships. All I ever saw was cruise ships and barges full of shipping containers.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:34am
Hopefully you don't have to wait so long for your next bucket list trip. That Mighty Mo is a big beautiful battle ship alright.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:47am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Hopefully you don't have to wait so long for your next bucket list trip. That Mighty Mo is a big beautiful battle ship alright.

We did lots of hikes and lots of fun but Pearl Harbor was the highlight for me.
There is also an Army museum in an underground bunker that is a must see.
I got to fire the guns on the Mighty Mo. they have a video of them going off on a big screen tv when you squeeze the trigger.
Out tour guide was on the mighty Mo and was very informative.
We were supposed to go hog hunting and the guide cancelled so that’s how we got to go back to Pearl Harbor again.👍
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:54am
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 8:55am
 Hey Thad,,,you made it,,,!!!Clap,,,What's the significance of the flag with the 13 stripes and no stars,,,??  Gulp,,,I don't know my history,,I guess,,,,,but,,,,but,,,I know how to read better than them folks inside thet restricted area,,,tho,,,,LOL
 I'm wantin to see the pics of the beaches,,,,them's the mostest interestin ones,,,,,,
 I think I've seen thet Dude with the Razorbacks cap somewhere,,,,,,,Clap
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 10:07am
Them cowboy boots must be the new invisible kind, I  don't see em. Wink
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 11:19am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

Hey Thad,,,you made it,,,!!!Clap,,,What's the significance of the flag with the 13 stripes and no stars,,,??  Gulp,,,I don't know my history,,I guess,,,,,but,,,,but,,,I know how to read better than them folks inside thet restricted area,,,tho,,,,LOL
 I'm wantin to see the pics of the beaches,,,,them's the mostest interestin ones,,,,,,
 I think I've seen thet Dude with the Razorbacks cap somewhere,,,,,,,Clap
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 11:22am
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Them cowboy boots must be the new invisible kind, I  don't see em. Wink
I only have a couple pics with me in them on my phone. They’re too big and won’t upload.
Jim.ME View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim.ME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 11:31am

Scott B View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:08pm
Wait, you were going to go “hog hunting” in Hawaii?
D17 Series 1
Allis B- 1939
Allis B- 1945
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Scott B Scott B wrote:

Wait, you were going to go “hog hunting” in Hawaii?

Yes with a knife and no gun.
Hawaii is known for hog hunting.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:13pm
Are they pineappley tasting? Wink

Edited by chaskaduo - 13 Apr 2019 at 5:14pm
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:53am
who's that ugly dude blocking our view in the one pic? and and well never mind on some of the pics. glad you had a good time! uh...tell me you didn't bring home any of them big gals and leave Jen over there!
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:33am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

who's that ugly dude blocking our view in the one pic? and and well never mind on some of the pics. glad you had a good time! uh...tell me you didn't bring home any of them big gals and leave Jen over there!

You mean them big’ens that can’t read?
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 11:25am
Shammers they roll em in flour and aim for the wet spot. LOL

Edited by chaskaduo - 14 Apr 2019 at 11:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic