This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Happy...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mikemulligan (wi) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikemulligan (wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy...
    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 9:32pm
Boy, that partner in crime... I don't know if I could handle what my brother and me put a lot of people through!
Chask, you would have to take a number, many have offered before also, lol!
Ted, I probably wouldn't be the guy I am today if I didn't have the opportunity for a tractor ride when I was little. I can remember riding with dad green chopping and raking hay more than once. I know some would frown on giving a kid a ride, but safely done, it can inspire a kid.
Shameless, sorry to hear that. I'm guessing that you are that "uncle" everyone has. Pulling shenanigans and giving life lessons at the same time. I am lucky to have more than one of those guys when growing up, and my folks just "enjoyed" when I learned something new from one of them!
Sponsored Links

Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 2:51pm
Shameless, you are approved.  There are a LOT of step fathers out there and a bunch of em are better than their real fathers.
Mike, I'm giving my Great Grand Kids rides every chance I get.  Got one boy on Saturday on the WD45 and let him drive.  He's 6 and LOVES tractors.  His dad's a semi truck driver but Mason loves tractors.  He was happy as all get out.  I never thought about getting a picture.  Next time...
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 7:06am
Hey Mike, I could help with number 2 for ya. Big smile
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2020 at 6:38am
Just tell her everybody needs a partner in crime 😁. People always ask us "when is #3 coming?". I tell them the reason we have 2 is because we don't want 3
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikemulligan (wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 10:16pm
Ha! Working, trying to keep a wife happy, trying to get something going for myself on the farm, and a peeing on fires once in a while keeps a guy busy, plus one little one, and I get to sleep a little every night. Everyone but my bride has wanted number 2 since number 1. More help on the farm would be great!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 10:00pm
Hey Mike! When's #2 coming along? They have to have a partner to get into trouble with.
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikemulligan (wi) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 9:53pm
Thanks Ted. Been a dad just over a year and we went on our first tractor ride together today. Put her on the seat of the C and seemed content, so fired up with some earmuffs on and away we went.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 8:39pm
we couldn't have kids ourselves, but sure helped raise alot of them...part time father apply? congrats to all the rest of ya'll!
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 8:07pm
Tyler, you better enjoy it while you can. 😁 The way you and your wife are raising those two sweethearts you shouldn’t have too much trouble. Our pastor preached a great sermon today on the responsibilities of being a father. Hope all you dads had a great day today and if you are blessed to still have your dad you spent some time with him.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 2:40pm
I sure am enjoying the years BEFORE the teenage years myself Ted. Happy fathers day to you too!!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 2:08pm
Fathers Day to all of you out there who deserve it.  Being a father is rewarding and a big responsibility and a lot of fun AFTER they are past those teenage years. ClapClap
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic