This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Had about enough wind already

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Had about enough wind already
    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 12:19pm
we will see what you have to say about it after Saturday!
Sponsored Links

darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 6:45am
Originally posted by shameless dude shameless dude wrote:

abomination????

That's a whole lot better word for the machine than what I would like to call it. What I want to call that machine, I can't say on here because this is a family site. Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 8:55am

abomination????

Yeah,,Good Buddy,,,,ya know like the abomanination snowman or,,something like that,,,,,Wink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 7:48am
abomination????
JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 7:28am
Don't stop at New Mexico, send it right on down over the top of them caravans of illegals coming up through Mexico and start freezin their nuts off in subzero cold... at least make that dang cold and snow be of value for some good reason... and make them maraudering terroristic mutts turn around and run for home... or frizz 'em up where they stand...or lie and lay... let them have the 10 foot drifts...
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 7:11am
sure Joe. I agree that he should keep it going...….but he should point it towards New Mexico! Darrel
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2019 at 6:43am

it's to cold to walk out at shut it down! plus if'n i'd biff it, there ain't no one to helps pick me back up!

Well,,,How bout it folks,,,,,,,,that sounds like a dang good reason for our buddy to keep his abomination going ,,,,,,ain't it,,?? ain't it,,?
 I mean,,it do sound a little lame   but it's the thought that counts,,,,,Clap
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:01pm
it's to cold to walk out at shut it down! plus if'n i'd biff it, there ain't no one to helps pick me back up!
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 9:50pm
Sounds like Bing...........

I'mmmmmm dreaming   of  a   white,,,,,,,,,,expanse of sand by a lake that is 75 degrees 10' down.  Save some of this stuff for NEXT year after the great drought and the start of another dust bowl.....we'll need it then!!  PLEASE......
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
im4racin View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote im4racin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 5:22pm
If it makes you feel any better Darrel. I probed the snow pack up on the great divide. It was about 10’ on Sunday. They got around 4’ during the week I was there and it still was at about 10’. So....it takes a heck if a lot to add to a 10’ snow pack because it just keeps settling!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 3:23pm

wind still blowing here today, it treated us to sum -25 degree chills night for last. like I say...as long as them silly Canadians keep their doors open...my machine is gonna keeps on spreading the pretty!

Now Shameless. I know that for most things, if a little bit is good; a whole lot is better. But I don't really think that applies to snow. When it comes to snow, 2 inches is plenty. Everything is white. Everything is pretty. Doesn't get any prettier with 10 feet of the stuff as it does with 2 inches. So feel free to put the machine away, even if the Canadians are freezing you out. Darrel
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 3:18pm
I think that I have enough problems without tying to grow weed also. Darrel
Ray54 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:27am
Hay Darrel I just heard the University of North Dakota Minot has classes on growing marijuana.Wink Since it is dangerous out on the road maybe you can odit the class online. If it ever warms up up your way you will be ready to grow a profitable crop.LOLLOLLOL 

Hay maybe if you share with that hooligan down at Blair he would get relaxed and not service the "machine". Between petting puppies and sharing snacks with them ...............and a extra nap. Wink

Hope you can hunker down and let that O'l wind just go on over your head. I am waiting in fear as the weather guesser keeps saying the big one is coming.LOL Is it going to be bigger cause it is late Wink or has it fizzled out. Hopefully it will just be slow rain like the weekends big 2 inches.

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:17am
Somebody still tryin to blame the canadians for all thet cold winds.... when I gots it on good affirmation that it is our good old shameless Shameless thats colluding with them Siberski Ruskies... just so he can keep his snow blower blowing...  To all our canadian friends, we forgives ye for not wanting to stop the winds that Shameless has ordered from them co-harts of his... that would really freeze you guys to death...
 An cuzz of "HIM", I have been burin the dead where they lay...
Theres stuff under there... D2 Cat, T40Diesel IHC, A Allis-Chalmers, D6 Cat, Part of a WC, a nearly buried D7 and a host of other stuff... Got buried because no place else to go with the snow... Thanks to that 'Certain someone' down in Blair Kneebraskee...  
He who says there is no evil has already deceived himself
The truth is the truth, sugar coated or not. Trawler II says, "Remember that."
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 9:29am
 Well,,,,,,,,,,it got some COLD here yesterday as well from thet same storm system that tore up along the coast,,,,Prayin for all them folks that suffered so much,,,,,,,news is asyin several people are still missing,,,,,,,

Think it is gonna be ,,,,,,like 80° here on Thursday,,,,,,,,Wink
 (I still have a few open spots at the "Rocky Plains RV" if ya'll interested,,,,,,,,)Wink
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 7:23am
wind still blowing here today, it treated us to sum -25 degree chills night for last. like I say...as long as them silly Canadians keep their doors open...my machine is gonna keeps on spreading the pretty!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 6:23am
Wind started blowing sometime Saturday night, and is still whooping er up this morning. Making for some awful wind chills. Up to 3 above this morning now, so it wouldn't be bad out if the wind would die down. Yesterday for a while, it was snowing like crazy, too. So between the wind blowing the old snow around, plus the new snow coming down sideways, it made for some white out conditions. Darrel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic