This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got out of Dodge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrell G (MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got out of Dodge
    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 6:28pm
I heard to weather forecast for later this week on Monday and decided it was a good time to "Get Out Of Dodge" and headed southwest, well so far I made it to Herford TX and its 46 degrees but its better than what I am reading about in Green Isle MN. I know the "Snow Man" from NE cant reach me with his "Pretty" so I can poke him all I want. I want you all to know that I will be thinking of yall when I and Armand are sitting in the sun in Mesa AZ.
Sponsored Links

Michael V (NM) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael V (NM) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 6:33pm
Ya drove right by and didn't call for a coffee!!??
Its snowing here, so he's trying to still get ya...

Edited by Michael V (NM) - 24 Jan 2019 at 6:34pm
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm
He has been trying to get me way over here but he hasn't had any luck so far.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 8:46pm
You two have a great time and take lots of pictures!
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:54pm
Yes enjoy and don't come through the mid west next week supposed to be colder that it has ever been around here if the perdictions are right
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 5:54pm
Have fun out there and soak a few rays up for all us, still sittin here in winter wonderland!
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:44pm
Looks like he's got about as much as the rest of us. I suspecting he's got sumpting cooking on that big ol BBQ grill or thinking about it. Must be great beeing snowed in with a good grill. I had a big ol buttered sweet tater for supper. Not sure that's the diet I wanna be on. Old gal never could cook a steak, but she's darn good with pork chops. I'm gonna brew up a pot of coffee in the AM. It'll be the 2nd one made in this house in 30+ years. I put a heater in my 1/3rd of the honey shed. Gonna head out there early in the AM and put some deep bee hive boxes together, that I sawed out tonight. Darn a good table saw can sure be a pleasure to operate. I might take the coffee maker out there.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:11am
and you didn't stop here either...even had my 3 meat stew on the burner! PffffT!
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 12:20am
I hope your coffee didn't taste like sawdust!

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 8:45am
coffee you can chew?
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 8:32pm
How come you didn't swing by and pick me up?  I love road trips.....
When ya comin back to the frozen tundra?  Wednesday it's gonna be a HIGH of -17 and a low of -27.  But then by Saturday, it'll be high of 37 and a low of 32.
Ah,,,,,,,the joys of living in WI and MN....
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2019 at 9:07pm
Once more some one forgot to shut the Canada door. -26 and -27 for the next few days.
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 2:08pm
Yes and its coming all the way to Ohio and I don't know how far east
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic