This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got 6 new TV channells

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got 6 new TV channells
    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 9:20pm
2 of them are home shopping stuff. Question is -- do people actually buy this over priced stuff? Most of the clothes look like seconds off the back shelf of some cheap second hand store. Old gal and I are used to Wal-mart clothes, these look far worse than the stuff I buy.
Sponsored Links

Walker View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 9:32pm
I like them ones for erotic products that come on late at night.
Ted J View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 2:32pm
SAY WHAT!!?? Confused Shocked
Is THAT why Shameless is up at all hours?
"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
weiner View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weiner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 4:07pm
80% of my clothes come from Good well, 2nd chance, & garage sales.  My good go to weddings, funerals, and church clothes used to come from Penny`s.   I remember when Penny`s had good clothes at a good price and all the farmers went to Penny`s.  Penny`s and Montgomery Wards,  Big Mac bibs is all Dad would buy.  Now every thing at Penny`s is 40% off and it is still way to high.  I used to buy used clothes from ebay,  but all you can find on ebay any more is Chinese crap.
Real heros wear dogtags, not capes.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 8:49pm
I didn't know about the "toys" on there either. Not too interested at 70 years old.
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 3:55am
 CHIT,,,Tom,,,I never lost interest ,,,,just started to lose,,,,,,,errrrrrr,,,UMmmmm,,,never mind,,,,!!!!WinkWink
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 11:34am
Tom....what kinda toys?
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 2:05pm
No Shameless not the toys you see on the wee morning show you watch
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 12:42am
Shameless. I don't know what kind of toys. Every time I switch to these 2 chanells after midnight they won't come in. Besides, I'm saving my money for a pair of them souped up shades. Farmers mmarkets is about to start. These gals been couped up all winter. Their gonna wanna "get some sun." Did you guys realize, the older a guy gets the more gals you can appreciate. Heck some of the 55 year Olds don't look too bad. Great part of it is most of them wanna know a little bit about bees. By the time I gets done talking I usually have a half dozen or so of them standing around listening. I'm loving it!!!.
JohnCO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 1:55pm
Our Farmers Market opened on April 6th to temps in the high 60's.  Lots of ladies showing off what they have and a lot of them were giving me hugs, welcoming me back for another year.  Last week was cold and snowy and I had toe surgery on Friday so missed it, will miss this week too as I'm supposed to keep off my foot as much as possible.  Bummer, as it's supposed to be 70 on Saturday!   Some people actually think I go to the Market to make money....
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer"
Allis Express participant
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:22pm
The observing season has started. Wink Smile
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:49pm
John, hugs can be a good thing????  Just depends on who, how, how big(boobs), how long(the hug is),  what she looks like, etc. get my point!

Edited by Dave in PA - 16 Apr 2019 at 3:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic