This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gosh,,,Finally some good news,,,,,,,,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gosh,,,Finally some good news,,,,,,,,
    Posted: 27 May 2020 at 10:22am

Well,,I took the wife back to Lubbock for her follow-up with the Orthopardic Surgeon and she said everything looks good,,!ClapClap The wound on back of her hand has just about completely healed and the one on her palm has not closed up all the way but is headed that way. She has two other finger tips that have a "spot" on the very tip but Dr said those are dead tissue from original episode and no infection there so will just fluff,,,(fluff?) or she can just cut em off,,,,,the wife said,,"No More Cutting",,,so they are gonna let em "Fluff" offLOL,,,,(Fluff,,,?,,,,,,,,Wink
 Oh ,,and Michael NM,,,I did go by that barber shop I mentioned and when I walk in there is a Room Full of peoples and a lady WITH a mask comes to me and says "I'm sorry but you need a mask to stay in here. I tell her all I want is a QUICK trim on the back of my curls,,,,,,She looks on her computor (computor in a barbar shop?) she tells me to look up on a big screen gots my name at the bottom of their list and I see I gots bout a 1 hour and 47 minute wait,,,,,,So I kiss her on the cheek and say Good Bye,,,,,,,,,,,sigh,,,,,wait a minute,,,will the corona chit go thru two masks,,,,????
Sponsored Links

DMiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 10:37am
Slough(Sluff) much as they do with frostbite damage. Good news is GREAT to hear!!
Tbone95 View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbone95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 10:39am
That's great Joe! Really great, I hope it continues for you.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 11:26am
That's great, especially with her diabetes, that makes healing harder for the body to do. Sit back and take a break for a day, smile about the great lovin care youse been agiven her. Well maybe go water that Aspergut out back. Thumbs UpSmile!
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 7:11pm
Great news, Joe! Still trying to decide if I want to get a haircut or keep that money in my pocket. Getting a bit shaggy but a rabies vaccination is cheaper that a haircut. Then I can just start growling at everybody, wait ........I do that already.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
HD6GTOM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HD6GTOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 8:09pm
Great to hear . Hoping you all get a whole bunch more good news soon.
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 8:13pm
Joe thank you for the good report. I still got the shaggy look going on but I do keep my jeans stuffed down in my Ariats so people don’t mistake me for a hippie.
JW in MO View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 8:36pm
Good to hear, hope and pray she continues to heal quickly.
Maximum use of available resources!
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 9:34pm

YES Sir,,Thad I like them Ariat boots too,,,they sure wear good on the feets,,, I also been lookin at trying a pair of those new Takova brand that are susspossed to be great fitting and lots cheeper than most other boots,,,,Clap
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 9:38pm

I DID hear today that New Mexico is gonna be opening up SOON ,,,Chit,,,, that new democrat Guvnor is having a heck of a time tryin to find any friends because of her stated comment that she ain't gonna listen to what Trump says,,,like I said,,she keeps the doors locked at the Guvnor's palaceLOLLOL
desertjoe View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote desertjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 9:49pm

OH,,and Many Thank Yous to everybody for their heartfelt Prayers and comments,,they all mean so much to both of us as I read all them to her,,,,and she always tells me to leave the room,,,,,,,
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 4:44am
Great news Joe. It's such a good feeling to finally find a doc that knows what he's doing. Prayers will continue. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 5:09am
Glad to hear your wife is on the mend. You keep up the good work too!
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 6:32am
that's great news  hope you don't have to make the trip for a while
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 9:22am
Originally posted by desertjoe desertjoe wrote:

YES Sir,,Thad I like them Ariat boots too,,,they sure wear good on the feets,,, I also been lookin at trying a pair of those new Takova brand that are susspossed to be great fitting and lots cheeper than most other boots,,,,Clap

Continued prayers for you and your lovely bride that her health will continue to improve. Tell her this old Georgia boy sends his best.
Got a pair of the Ariat lace-ups and like them, After listening to Sean Hannity promote them I bought a pair of the Tecovas Cartwrights that seem to be well made, they were a bit tough to get on to start with but they wore good right out of the box. I wear Justin 4457 pull ons for daily work boots and love them. If you get any Justins get the ones with only a four digit style number (USA assembled) the ones with a WK in front of the numbers are china made crap
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
shameless dude View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shameless dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 1:07am
that's GREAT news Joe! i'm glad thinks are starting to look up for her! (and you). the power of prayers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic