This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good Grief!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Grief!!
    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 12:31am
Good grief!!! Only in La Crosse, WI.....??.
So, I pulled into the gas station just a few minutes ago and when I was walking in to pay, I noticed one of our finest officers parked on the side of the building. He was watching this woman who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw her too ...I was thinking this lady is CRAZY!!

But anyway, I went inside and all of a sudden I heard a commotion ...I heard somebody screaming. I looked out the door and the woman's arm was on fire!!! She was swinging her arm & running around like crazy!! I saw the officer who had just put the lady on the ground and was putting the fire out with his coffee!! Then, he cuffed her and threw her in the back of his patrol car....Yes, that’s right! The lady who had just caught on fire was getting locked up!!... I was thinking "What kind of person smokes WHILE PUMPING GAS and thinks nothing's gonna happen?!" Just dumb!

So being the inquisitive person that I am....I saw the officer standing by my car so I asked him, "What did she do?" He looked me dead in the face and said, “WAVING A FIREARM!”
Now, which of my friends actually read this to the end? I'd love to know?
Copy, paste, and see who you can get with this joke! Change it to your city though.

"Allis-Express"
19?? WC / 1941 C / 1952 CA / 1956 WD45 / 1957 WD45 / 1958 D-17
Sponsored Links

Dave in PA View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave in PA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 4:42am
ya got me.
mtanut View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 5:52am
I just read this to my wife. she just groaned
I have a 185 Allis, 6060 Allis, Model K gleaner, SMTA ferg 35, ferg 20 (paps first tractor, Allis B (wife's)John Deere 240 skid loader and a bunch of the usual farm stuff.
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 6:45am
Ted knowing LaCrosse I had to read to the end.
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
JoeO(C-MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(C-MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Ted J Ted J wrote:

Good grief!!! Only in La Crosse, WI.....??.
So, I pulled into the gas station just a few minutes ago and when I was walking in to pay, I noticed one of our finest officers parked on the side of the building. He was watching this woman who was smoking while pumping gas. I saw her too ...I was thinking this lady is CRAZY!!

But anyway, I went inside and all of a sudden I heard a commotion ...I heard somebody screaming. I looked out the door and the woman's arm was on fire!!! She was swinging her arm & running around like crazy!! I saw the officer who had just put the lady on the ground and was putting the fire out with his coffee!! Then, he cuffed her and threw her in the back of his patrol car....Yes, that’s right! The lady who had just caught on fire was getting locked up!!... I was thinking "What kind of person smokes WHILE PUMPING GAS and thinks nothing's gonna happen?!" Just dumb!
Yep!!!

So being the inquisitive person that I am....I saw the officer standing by my car so I asked him, "What did she do?" He looked me dead in the face and said, “WAVING A FIREARM!”
Now, which of my friends actually read this to the end? I'd love to know?
Copy, paste, and see who you can get with this joke! Change it to your city though.

D10 III, D15 II 3 pt, D15 II SC, 170 Gas w/shuttle, 175 Diesel UI ROPS, 185 w ROPS. AC 653 w/6 way blade, ROPS
AC 615 Ind. WD45 running/Parts.
JoeO(C-MO) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(C-MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 6:57am
Yep!!!
D10 III, D15 II 3 pt, D15 II SC, 170 Gas w/shuttle, 175 Diesel UI ROPS, 185 w ROPS. AC 653 w/6 way blade, ROPS
AC 615 Ind. WD45 running/Parts.
FloydKS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FloydKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:00am
I read it to the end cause that is what I do on this wonderful, marvelous, exciting...educational place on the interweb... ... ... ...
Holding a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die
Thad in AR. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thad in AR. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:25am
You just made my day. 👍
Can’t wait for work Monday.
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 8:26am
Seems this was posted on here before. I could be wrong, once I thought I was wrong, but I was wrong. Wink
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
DiyDave View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiyDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by chaskaduo chaskaduo wrote:

Seems this was posted on here before. I could be wrong, once I thought I was wrong, but I was wrong. Wink

You're not wrong, I seen it here before too, but I'm too polite, to mention it...WinkWink
Source: Babylon Bee. Sponsored by BRAWNDO, its got what you need!
thendrix View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thendrix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:36pm
Yup.... Got me to
"Farming is a business that makes a Las Vegas craps table look like a regular paycheck" Ronald Reagan
chaskaduo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaskaduo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 1:17am
Forgive me Ted, I will work on my insensitive dry humor.
1938 B, 79 Dynamark 11/36 6spd, 95 Weed-Eater 16hp, 2010 Bolens 14hp
Kurt WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 6:55am
Well you know Ted that could really have happened in this great state!   Not just the woman smoking either. Lol. But with today’s gas I really don’t think there is to much to worry about. For the fire dept we used to liight a lot of control burns either it being grass or a brush piles with dumping some gas. Now we use old drain oil as the gas is no good!
WD D17D 170 190xt 190xtIII 200 7020
Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 8:26am
You got me! But there are people around here stupid enough to do that.
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic