This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need D15 Operating and Parts Manuals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need D15 Operating and Parts Manuals
    Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 9:17pm
Guys, I looked on ebay and no luck so far.  I am wanting to purchase an original parts manual and an original operating instructions for a d15.  Please let me know what you have available and the price. Thanks. Michael 816 898 7277
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
Sponsored Links

Ron S/IL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron S/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 7:05am

Michael, I checked my file and I have both. I just don't want to sell them as I collect the d-series. I will however copy them both for you and send them to you at no cost if that will help you. I assume you want the diesel operators manual as they are different. Ron

Ron Stork
Co-Owner Sign Solutions and Promotions.
We can custom make signs, decals and any promotional items you may want.
Dusty MI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dusty MI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:05am
You can get them from most AGCO Allis dealers.

Dusty
917 H, '48 G, '65 D-10 series III "Allis Express"
Michael Crowe View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Crowe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 9:48am
Ron, that would be great.  Dusty I realize that, but ai want to find nice old originals. Michael 
Ron, I would like the diesel's manual and I am happy to pay for the cost and shipping. Just send the amount with the manuals and i will get you a check. Michael Crowe 800 NE Vanderbilt Lane, Lee's Summit, MO 64064
The 14th Annual Exclusive AC Swap Meet will be held in Boonville, MO, March 7-8, 2025. See the club website for details: http://www.moacclub.com/
DaleG/SIL View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaleG/SIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 9:50am
There is 1 D-15 Operators manual on there now. Goes off in a day or so
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic