This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Auction at mt gilead ohio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auction at mt gilead ohio
    Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 8:40pm
did any body make it to the auction at mt gilead today if so what did the rc,wf,d-14 and the 36 wc bring?
35WC 37WC D-10 D-12 D-14 D-15 D-17series 1 (2)D-17IV D-19 CA RC Unstyled WF GLEANER E 416H 314H 712H 716H
Sponsored Links

ashbrook View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashbrook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 11:41pm
 i didn't make it their either. but i hope someone did because i would like to know too
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 8:14am
I was there.
The WF  $3100   sold
 D14   $1900 bid  NS
 WC    $ 600  Bid   NS
 RC    $ 1500 Bid  NS
 WD45 , wf,ps, 445 loader,  $1900 bid  NS
 WD    $ 700  sold
 This info may not correct but close.
 I have pictures of them if you want.    Richard

Edited by R Aiken - 28 Feb 2010 at 8:40am
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 11:49am
pictures
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 12:52pm
Richard - Thanks for the info and pictures. Wanted to go to this auction, but unable. Maybe the unsold stuff will reappear someplace again.
Andrew Kimbrough View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Kimbrough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:31pm
Seems like if the front rims on the 36 wc are original round spokes between that and the good fenders and straight sheet metal that someone would have gone higher than $600.. especially if it is a good runner..  that has good looking tin work from what you can tell with the snow on it
jls View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:48pm
no saled the d 14? I don't think 1900 was a bad offer. Did it have lots of new parts?
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 3:18pm
The D14 looked to be just a good old tractor. It ran good and sounded good , nothing broke or bent and looked origenal.

The WC has a rebuilt engine , runs good.  The front round spokes are cutoffs. some repairs on fenders. 
 I think Mike told me that he put a WD engine in the WF ,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic