This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Superbowl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeO(CMO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Superbowl
    Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 8:47pm
The Saints did it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

morton(pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morton(pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 8:53pm
Way. To. Go. Saints. 

What a game.
powertech84 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 9:04pm
I thought i'd be pulling for manning, but for some reason i started cheering when porter picked him off. Guess i wanted the saints to win
Andrew Kimbrough View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Kimbrough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 10:27pm
Boy the colts let us down on this one..  the saints sure showed up to play and the colts didn't..  thats why I always say that any given day in this league, any time can beat any other team..  if all the variables are right..  congrats to the saints.. and that comes from a true to the bone colts fan that bleeds blue and white :(  O well theres always next year
Matt (NEIA) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (NEIA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 10:59pm
I was really hoping the colts would give it to the saints, it would have made me feel a little better after watching them beat my vikings!
1955 WD-45 with factory PS
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 4:43am
That was a doozey of a game. I honestly think the Saints were the better team last night. I also agree with Andrew. Any team on a given day can beat any other team.Saints brought and played their A game, Colts their A- game.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Clay View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Bob D. (La) Bob D. (La) wrote:

That was a doozey of a game. I honestly think the Saints were the better team last night. I also agree with Andrew. Any team on a given day can beat any other team.Saints brought and played their A game, Colts their A- game.

Look out.......Here comes  Kansas City.
Don Buck View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Buck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 7:44am
Goog game I was suprised they beat the Colts
john(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:11am
Good game, I was sorta neutral.  I always rooted for the Aints back then, so I guess it was time!  After the third quarter I was thinking that a turnover would be the decider.
D14, D17, 5020, 612H, CASE 446
Kipn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kipn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:48am

Clay, I don't think that Bob finished his statement. He forgot the part of "any team on any day except the Chiefs or Lions" Congrats to the Saints! And thanks for the Saints for making the Patriots the team of the decade.

1961 H3
Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:55am
You could be right Kipn.Believe it or not, I think even tehy could. They just need to put a full 4 quarter game together instead of a spurt of excellence every now and then. How many times have we seen a complete underdog ruin  a supposedly unbeatable team. It just depends on a lot of luck to go with the skill sometimes.  
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
FredW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:58am
Being a lot closer to the Colt was pulling for them, but after two quarters looked like they were in trouble. C-grats to the Saints they came to play. Fred
Ron(WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron(WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:35pm
The Saints have come a long way in a short time, haven't they?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic