This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Orange Power Shows them how it's done!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Protrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orange Power Shows them how it's done!
    Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 9:29pm
Allis Chalmers did very well at the tractor pulling today at the GOTO 2013 in NY.

A model B took 4th in the 2800# class.
In the 3500# class a WC took first.
And a WC far outpulled everything else in the 4500# class tonight.
The Farmalls, JD's & others just couldn't keep up.

I don't know how the 5500# class went because it was way past my bed time before they were done.

Edited by Protrucker - 08 Aug 2013 at 10:13pm
"ALLIS EXPRESS"
Allis Chalmers 1944 B, 1949 B, D14, WC
Sponsored Links

fastgsxr87 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastgsxr87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2013 at 11:18pm
Are they pulling Friday?  I looked all over the web and never found any kind of schedule.

Mat
57 D17 WF, 58 D17 NF, 70 175
Protrucker View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Protrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2013 at 9:46am
They are scheduled for pulls both Friday and Saturday but I don't think it's going to happen. Lots of hard rain. I think it's going to be a total washout.
"ALLIS EXPRESS"
Allis Chalmers 1944 B, 1949 B, D14, WC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic