This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

it will run again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: it will run again
    Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 6:56am
this is my hd5g loader project. has siezed turning clutches that are ready to be put back in. it is not much to look at but it is complete right down to the fan guard. this is the first one intact that i have ever seen. i am trying to edit pics to fit on this site, mine are always too big of a file. i hope this works. happy dozing, tim
Sponsored Links

DonDittmar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDittmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 9:42am

Sure it will, all's it takes is time and money

Experience is a fancy name for past mistakes. "Great moments are born from great opportunity"

1968 D15D,1962 D19D
Also 1965 Cub Loboy and 1958 JD 720 Diesel Pony Start
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 12:40pm
When you load the picture on here look at the numbers shown for the width and height of the picture. Change these numbers to limit width to 800 and height to 600 and the picture will appear like this.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
dannyraddatz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyraddatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 12:57pm
Charlie,
It's looks so much bigger the other way. LOL
Danny
Danny Raddatz
dadsdozerhd5b View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 4:48pm
that was the first picture i ever posted here. thanks for the tip, i am sure i will mess it up again.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:43am
Just keep posting as you work on it. I sure would like a rig like that some day.This is what I have to work with.

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 25 Jan 2010 at 6:50am
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:17am
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 8:21am
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Bill Long View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:24am
You are all working with some HEAVY DUTY EQUIPMENT here.  While I believe we sold only one HD5 for Agricultural work I cannot remember how impressed I was with the weight of the machine. 
Nice looking units though.
Good Luck!
Bill Long
PS:  Coke - how did you get involved in these machines.  Look good
dadsdozerhd5b View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dadsdozerhd5b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:24pm
hey ctucker, it sure beats a shovel. nice little rig though. what is the farmall in the background?
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:59pm
Tim, I don't know what that is in the background. This was taken where I found the OC46. There was a Big Allis dozer there too but I don't know what it was. The guy had a couple early D8 Cats that my boss bought so I rode along,bought the Oliver and got it hauled home all in the same day.

Edited by CTuckerNWIL - 25 Jan 2010 at 5:01pm
JK in Pa View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JK in Pa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 6:33pm
Coke,  What engine is in your 715 backhoe?  Nice looking unit.  Thanks in advance.
NEKVT View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEKVT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 1:28pm
I have a 715b with a Perkins in it
Dave A View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 4:16pm
hey Coke you You must have runover the same nail I did with your right front tire. Got the same problem. Had the same side flat on my other tractor also  
Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.
Winston Churchill
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 6:17pm
Tire is in mud , but that one did get replaced .
I got into AC equipment as it was less costly than other brands. and after the D6/9U dozer I had cost me more in repairs than what it made in a year it got traded for a HD4 loader with 615 detatchable hoe.
 715B-D has the 4 cyl Perkins / later units of same machine under the CDS name used the Cummings.
 After starting out doing black dirt and grading I got into basement excavation , then into septic systems. Had MN License for Septic, Design, Instillation, Soil Testing and Inspector.

See someone was parting a HD11 , those steering clutch plates fit the HD5 ,
 Also the Dextron type A fluid used in torque converter and fwd/rev clutch packs on 715B

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 16 Apr 2010 at 6:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic