This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Video Pull Off

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 12:51pm
I'm hopeing this thread will inspire our commandos to show us what they have, the links found with actual (non fictional) results are much less impressive than their computer skills.
There's alwayse next year boys.....
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Sponsored Links

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by wi50 wi50 wrote:

I'm hopeing this thread will inspire our commandos to show us what they have, the links found with actual (non fictional) results are much less impressive than their computer skills.
There's alwayse next year boys.....
yeap cause anyone with the competitors itch knows fourth place in any class isnt something to be proud of.
THE-MAN View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE-MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 4:02pm
But being caught lying about having only six tractors In your class ( and calling it 42) IS something to be proud of?? I don't know what you are calling competitors itch, but I'm sure you can get a shot that takes care of it.
Bob C IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob C IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2013 at 4:34pm
Have a good buddie of mine tell me this quote when i pulled last place at my first pull with my 7000... " it got off the trailer just fine, it past tech innspection, made it to the sled, pulled the sled, didnt break, loaded itself on the trailer, DAMN SON YOUR A WINNER"  After all the blood and sweat of buildin my own tractor, he was right, bein first aint everything but it help to pay the bills... bein at the back of the pack keeps me from beein called a CHEATER....  So comandoos throw all that technical BS away and just have fun at what you do. KEEP THEM VIDS A COMMIN..
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 9:02am
I've got a video of the verry first run sat night on a brand new engine, turbos, fuel system, etc on our LSS tractor that I'd like to share but can't figure out how to post it.  If someone's handy with this sort of thing I could text it to them to post.
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic