This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yaz AllCrop Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yaz AllCrop Announcement
    Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 5:51am

We have two machines "booked", a third in the works.

Sponsored Links

Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 6:57am
So what does it typically cost to bring a 72 to field ready?
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Rawleigh View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rawleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 8:47am
Good job Tom!!
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 9:45am
Tom - Wow, that is exciting. Good job. Wishing success in this venture - Jim
P.S. -- Does a blue hat go with each machine, pays to advertise -- LOL
TomYaz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Brian Jasper co. Ia Brian Jasper co. Ia wrote:

So what does it typically cost to bring a 72 to field ready?

Brian,

1. The magic word is "depends"
2. Need to asess the machine selected for rework and take it from there.
3. Assuming you need the typical wear parts replaced I would swag $3k at a minimum,
But dont quote me on that.. see point # 2
Enhancements we are working on...

1. New longer unloading auger.
2. Increasing # of grain elevator cups
3. Increasing # of drag bars
4. New sieve and chaffer
5. New safety engineered PTO hookup.

Found a partner who has the means to do the work and deliver, I will focus on the marketing and parts.

Hey Jim, If I give you a hat, will you buy a machine?

Edited by TomYaz - 15 Jan 2010 at 11:01am
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 11:37am
Tom -- you already gave me a hat after I bought some belts and screens at Dale's show last summer. I figure your uptick in business is the result of my wearing the hat to advertise your business. Must mean you owe me some sort commission -- LOL.
TomYaz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Jim Lindemood Jim Lindemood wrote:

Tom -- you already gave me a hat after I bought some belts and screens at Dale's show last summer. I figure your uptick in business is the result of my wearing the hat to advertise your business. Must mean you owe me some sort commission -- LOL.

I think I can spare another hat if it means a machine sale!

Heres a "commission":
I commission thee Lord Jim Lindemood of the Mighty 66

Rawleigh View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rawleigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 12:42pm
An auger extension would be much appreciated I think!!
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 12:58pm
Tom,  I can bring you some more screens to Dales this summer.  Richard
Matt (NEIA) View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt (NEIA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 11:09am
Hopefully business booms, maybe in a few years after farmers have purchased one of these they will outgrow them and trade it in for a new Gleaner, sure would be nice to see one siting at a dealer for sale in "like new condition"!!!
1955 WD-45 with factory PS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic