This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HD6 & HD7 track parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 9:42am
I have an hd 7 G with ripper for parts whole machine 3800. or ripper 1800. or machine only 2500 417-718-0766
Sponsored Links

edwin View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 9:46am
I have a 7-G for parts with ripper. missing head and turbo. u/c 90% whole machine 3800 or ripper 1800; or machine only 2500... 417-718-0766
ac_sd View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac_sd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 2:12pm
I have 2 good sets of HD-5B tracks, located in San Diego area.
gbronson View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbronson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 11:52pm
I was going to cut up my HD7 and bring it to the junk yard but last minute decided, if I can get more than junk value and provide someone with useful parts, I might do so. That said, I junked the left front idler and had this idea on the drive back from the junk yard.

I have a complete undercarriage for the right side, complete with idler, roller, and a pretty good track.
I also have the left track as well but I have to dig it out of the dirt and see what we've got.

Complete transmission rear of the clutch housiong and intact final drives and rear sprockets (usable but I would not use them as replacements on a restoration).

I will get serial numbers and year and pictures up if there is interest.
ac_sd View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac_sd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 2:50am
I have 2 sets of HD-5/6 used rails and several good rollers left. I am in the San Diego area.
PeteMN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 12:36am
Local scrap yard had an HD6G-15548 that he brought in to scrap out a few weeks ago. Haven't been there since so don't know if its still there. Said they pulled it when he went to load it and it did start, one steering clutch didn't work, no bucket. Tracks seemed ok to my untrained eye. Scrap price gets pretty high. Could check on it if anyone was seriously interested.
Dozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 8:01am
I need a working steering clutch assembly. The assembly I want is the drum, frictions, steels, springs, and pressureplate. Please find out if they will pull it and what they want for it. Could you take a picture of it for those who might be able to afford shipping on the track.

Thank you
PeteMN View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeteMN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 11:47pm
I stopped at the scrap yard and the guys said the HD6G dozer is still there. The owner was gone for the day, but I dropped off Jerry's contact info so hopefully he'll get in touch tomorrow. They had already locked the gate for the day so didn't get any pictures. Will try again if I get time, at least he didn't just haul it in and cut it up for scrap like he does with old combines, etc.
gbronson View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbronson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2016 at 10:38pm
I have an HD7 with complete transmission, final drives etc up to clutch housing
and a *real nice* set of tracks. Front right idler also.
I accidently junked the left front idler, though it was quite worn.
I am going to be selling it off/parting it off this year.
No engine no radiator, no left undercarriage. Right is mostly complete.
If anyone is interested I can take some photos if anyone would like.

david weldon View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david weldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 2:41pm
Hello Mel would you by any chance have the berco part number for track chains on a 62/64 allis chalmers hd7g ? Thanks David.
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2018 at 11:36pm
David...Yes I have a Berco book that has those numbers.Not sure if you need to be more specific. There appears to be lots of variations for those tracks. They also fit the old HD9 and HD11...there are AC part numbers for cross reference too. Do you have a AC part number? I'll try to scan and post that...I think that was posted before...or something was that disappeared.
david weldon View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david weldon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 3:50am
That's great mel it's morning here where I am when I get home evening I will post allis track rail part number thanks David.
Dozer View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dozer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 6:27am
Is there some place where you can get Berco parts????
AC Mel View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 10:33am
Ok...I can't get a jpeg photo to come up in this post..I sent a PDF version to your email....and yes Dozer beat me to it. Do you have a source for these BERCO numbers???
youngbuck_oldiron View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngbuck_oldiron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 12:59pm
Can I get the berco numbers for a '58 hd6b? I need both sides replaced.
Ian Beale View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Beale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2023 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Steve allis dozer Steve allis dozer wrote:

Thanks for the info Lazyts , we haven't been able to get track rollers here for about 5 years the last one's were up to $600 EACH  which soon adds up, have been looking fitting cat d5 or komatsu d41 rollers they are the same size ecept for the bolt holes , maybe able to drill track frames or weld a threaded plate to bolt  them to .

Steve - Are the bolt holes bigger?

An old dozer bloke here used to just bush the bolt holes with polypipe.  The example was fitting D7E rollers to a "Whistler" D7. 

I guess the bolts do the positioning and the flat surface bolted down does the holding.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic