This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Pulling Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This up coming weekend pull

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This up coming weekend pull
    Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 7:15pm
Praying and crossing my fingers that we have the Hybrid Redneck Rally pull in Richland Center this weekend! Our pull has been moved from Saturday to Sunday already cuz of the rain forecast! It's our last pull of the year and i really dont want my son to miss it considering it's his last chance to come up on points! Also looking forwards to the spectators that said that they are coming just to see him and his little Allis WD45 garden tractor!

Sponsored Links

richfarmsystem View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richfarmsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:13am
what classes do they have for garden tractors? tried calling the number listed for info and never get an answer
mufflerboltz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 12:25pm
they have 900# stock (10hp or less), 1000# stock(12hp or less), 800# 8hp mod stock, 850# 8hp mod stock, 950 stock altered, 1050# stock altered, 1000# and 1050# pro stock and 1500# and 1600#outlaw! they also have a super stock class to but i do not know the weight that is!

Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richfarmsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 4:22pm
do you know if same tractor can be run twice in same class? I am wondering if both my boys can run in 1000# 12hp class. Does not look like it would be able to run in any other class.
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:07pm
i think that could be possible, but i have an extra tractor i am taking and one of them would be more then welcome to run it if they wanted! 

Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richfarmsystem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 10:08pm
ok thanks we will be bringing up the small one (it is orange) and my 220. these two will look interesting on the semi trailer!
wi50 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wi50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 2:20pm
I'm probably heading down there in the morning for the tractor pull. Where's the pull at in town? It's about a 3 hour drive so any updates on weather would be appreciated.

Edited by wi50 - 13 Oct 2012 at 2:22pm
"see what happens when you have no practical experience doing something...... you end up playing with calculators and looking stupid on the internet"
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 4:07pm
the pull is at the Richland County Fair grounds, we are starting at 12 noon and so far it still is going on! i hope it is anyways cuz it's our last pull of the year. i will try and keep an update on it cuz it's a 2 hour drive for us also!

Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 6:59pm
By the way, i know that the garden tractor pull starts at 12 noon and then I am sticking around to watch a couple of people I know pull in the antique classes! 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 7:34am
well it seemed to rain all night but still never received a phone call saying the pull is canceled! So im all hooked and loaded ready to head north! 
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mufflerboltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 10:46am
Well the pull is canceled! Made it about 3/4 of the way there until I got the phone call, but if we didn't go they would still have the pull so we decided to head up there! Oh well, we have a big national pull coming up on the 3rd of november that will be indoors!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic