This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Unicorn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creek Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Unicorn
    Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 3:40pm
I had a chance to visit the same resort north of here a ways again this year.  The CA is still sitting there, owner says he will still sell it.  Hasn't really tried since I talked to him last year.
Sponsored Links

MNLonnie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MNLonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 4:39pm
I think it would look good sitting next to your G and C.
Waukesha B, B, IB, G, styled WF, D15, 615 backhoe, 2-Oliver OC3's, 4 Ford Model T's, 3 Model A Fords, AV8 Coupe, AV8 Roadster, 1933 Ford Wrecker
Creek Jenkins View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creek Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 5:05pm

Lonnie - it would, wouldn't it?  I have been using the helms outta the C this summer keeping up with mowing, she just keeps purring along.  Now that it is getting dark earlier, I even used the lights a couple times to get back to the Whoville Municipal Garage.  The G got to do a little cultivating this year and then I sickle mowed the ditches with it.  Even accidently cut down some brush. 

I dunno about the CA, I think I have my hands full. 

Might have to pass it on to Greg if he is still interested.

cheers
Creek
Matt MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 9:33pm
How much are they asking for it?
Unless your are the lead horse the scenery never changes!!
Steve from Wis. View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve from Wis. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2012 at 10:26pm
I like fishing and I think I would enjoy N.Minn. Where would this resort be?Wink
Creek Jenkins View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Creek Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm

Matt / Steve - he was asking $1500, I think a brush hog was included.  At least it was last year.  If you are interested drop me a PM and I'll send you his name/phone.  Great place to stay and fish, too, the guides are great!

cheers,
Creek
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic