This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sometimes things work out..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendell(OK/TX) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sometimes things work out..
    Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 9:19pm
Bought a 415 loader for my D15 last fall, problem was the 450 miles each way to go get it.  Been planning the run but had several delays due to schedule, trailer repair, etc, etc...  Then got an email last week from the seller, he had a friend headed past me with an empty trailer, made a deal with him and my loader showed up Monday evening!!  Only drawback is now I have to get busy on the tractor so I can put the loader on it, but I would rather do that than a 900 mile drive with trailer. 
Sponsored Links

Chalmersbob View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chalmersbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 9:31pm
Some times ,if you wait, things will work out.
I just put a 40 loader on my D15. Took it off of my D14. The hardest part was cleaning out the bolt holes that never had bolts in them. Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic