This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

66 combine with corn head pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larryjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 66 combine with corn head pictures
    Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 7:53am
Here I am in Minooka Illinois trying out my 66 corn head combine for the first time. Worked very well. Started out taking 1 row at a time but ended up taking 2 at a time.
Sponsored Links

acwdwcman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acwdwcman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 8:13am
i know there out there but i have never seen an all crop with a corn head on it! nice looking machine
wd with a freeman model 90 trip loader, wd45, 38 unstylled wc, b 10 garden tractor and 2-14 ac trip plow. grandpa has a 56 wd45. wd. allis chalmers snap coupler blade and 3 bottom snap coupler plow
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 8:55am
That 200 looks really nice too!  So your not using the all crops bin?
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 9:12am
18 bushel capacity.Would not be able to get to the end of the field.That is one nice allcrop.Like James said not many of them around.How did it work? Was the grain very clean?

Oh yah , I think you need a larger Tractor.LOL !!!
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 10:54am
   That is the rarest of the rare. There were only 850 cornheads for a 66 made, and there can't be more than a handful of the rear wagon fill setups out there, put them together and that is a very rare outfit. Thanks for the Pictures.
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 12:35pm
How do the rubber cylinder bars hold up to the ears of corn?
D-allis Iowa View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-allis Iowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 12:47pm
Nice 200 and combine. The corn head doesent look like it has seen many acres.
Rfdeere View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rfdeere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Rfdeere Rfdeere wrote:

That is the rarest of the rare. There were only 850 cornheads for a 66 made, and there can't be more than a handful of the rear wagon fill setups out there, put them together and that is a very rare outfit. Thanks for the Pictures.

I just noticed that is an early 66 small bin, That makes it even scarcer. Beautiful setup.
Randy Freshour,Member Indiana AC Partners,
http://www.rumelyallis.com
eddiedawabbit View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiedawabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 1:29pm
Something seems out of place..........hat?

Edited by eddiedawabbit - 24 Nov 2011 at 1:30pm
m16ty View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m16ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by R.W R.W wrote:

How do the rubber cylinder bars hold up to the ears of corn?

That's what I was wondering. I've always heard running corn through a All-Crop was hard on the rubber.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic