This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

XT Narrow and Two Twenty

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XT Narrow and Two Twenty
    Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 6:07am

I have to make an apology; several months back I posted my 190 XT Narrow front and my Two Twenty for sale and had a ridiculous amount of response.  I did intend on selling them until my Father got word of it and basically said he would dis own me if I sold these two tractors.  You see our plans are to eventually restore them.  I was just trying to make some room in the shop and some $$ to pay off a few bills.  But after talking to Him I decided not to sell and I’m sorry if I mislead anyone.  Thankfully the good Lord provided my needs as always and I got to keep the tractors.  Anyway I just wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that I would never purposly mislead anyone.

Thanks and God Bless,

Chad(Ky)

Sponsored Links

Chad(Ky) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 6:10am
Wow, not sure what happend to the color there.  Try this.

I have to make an apology; several months back I posted my 190 XT Narrow front and my Two Twenty for sale and had a ridiculous amount of response.  I did intend on selling them until my Father got word of it and basically said he would dis own me if I sold these two tractors.  You see our plans are to eventually restore them.  I was just trying to make some room in the shop and some $$ to pay off a few bills.  But after talking to Him I decided not to sell and I’m sorry if I mislead anyone.  Thankfully the good Lord provided my needs as always and I got to keep the tractors.  Anyway I just wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that I would never purposly mislead anyone.

Thanks and God Bless,

Chad(Ky)

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 7:35am
Chad, Thanks for posting. It took a lot of courage to own up to what occurred and I'm glad to hear about another AC fan who is not afraid to admit their mistake. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
Burgie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 8:39am
Where abouts in Ky. do you live?
"Burgie"
Chad(Ky) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 9:31am
I am located in North Western Ky, just South of Owensboro.
Chad(Ky)

Galatians 2:20

WD45,D14,D17,D21,190,190XTNF,220,8070,R62
Burgie View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 9:39am
Some of us go down to Whitaker`s and stop at the Midnight Barbque,there at Owensboro.
"Burgie"
Chad(Ky) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad(Ky) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 9:43am
Yes, thats a great combination!!!
Chad(Ky)

Galatians 2:20

WD45,D14,D17,D21,190,190XTNF,220,8070,R62
AndrewGubbels View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewGubbels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 8:23pm
Thanks Chad you are a man of your word!

Andy
Andrew Gubbels
Gubbels Restoration
BLee Mn View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLee Mn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 10:24am
Chad, dont worry about it,  No one wants a 190 NF or 220 anyway!!!!  Just Kidding of course. Let me know when you do decide to sell. hehe
Cowboy UP
Chris/CT View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris/CT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 10:32am
Glad your able to keep them in your family. If you had sold them to me and wanted em' back a month later, I would have been glad to return them to you. There only tractors, they belong to us only for periods of time then they move on. Funny how they might well outlive all of us! We grow old and die, they grow old and get restored! Happy Thanksgiving.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic