This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

220 FWA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichinWis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 220 FWA
    Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 9:13pm
I am always hearing you guy's talk about the 220FWA tractor, so I was walking out of the grocery store today and someone had some tractors forsale. I took the number and called and got a Lady on the phone and she said she had some orange ones. She said come over in a little while and take a look. I probably really have you goung by now so I will say they were all toy's she had. But one of them was a FWA 220, I couldn't resist getting it, for it will surely be the only one that I will ever own. She said that her husband passed away last January and so she wanted to get rid of the memories. Don't kill me for leading you on.
Sponsored Links

WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 9:33pm

Rich - nice - post a picture for us to see.

Fred Dunlop, G,B,CA, WC,WF, 3 WD45`s,gas, diesel and LP,U,D10 series III, D12,D14,D15 SERIES II,D17 Series IV in Gas and Diesel ,D19 GAS and D21,170 185,210 ,220 an I-600 8070 fwd, 716H and 1920H
Auntwayne View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Auntwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 10:13pm
     Pictures will definitely take your sins away !!!
Russ-neia View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Russ-neia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 10:35pm
I was in Mt. Horeb today.  I should have stopped and helped you "shop".
The innovators offer what others will imitate.
RichinWis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichinWis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 10:54pm
Just in case some one is interested, She has a D21 with duals on it and I believe a 7030, in the boxes, and a G, WD45 narrow, and an unbelieveable pile of green ones, including an orange MI JD industrial. It would be nice to help her out.
beeman View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 10:56pm
My heartbeat had picked up at that  220FWA ....
 But hey,lets see that toy one ......
1949 B   3930 Ford- Have owned other Orange ,green,red,yellow,dark green tractors and equipment.
Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 11:01pm
You say that the lady didn't know the year or even if it ran, but you had the thousand dollars in your hand. Was it stuck way in the back of her old ramshackled barn? Wtih 30 years of dust and dirt on a green army tarp? You had me going. LOL.
RichinWis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichinWis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 8:03pm
I will try a picture post here. Rich
RichinWis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichinWis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 8:06pm
Sorry a little large
RichinWis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichinWis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 2:33pm
Bump
Gary in da UP View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary in da UP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 2:38pm
Looks good, Rich. Wear long pants playing with that, you don't want carpet burns on your knees.  Gary
DREAM View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DREAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:22pm
I hope you didn't take that out of it's original box to take pictures of it. If so, somebody closer than me please go smack him in the back of the head!LOL! Just kidding Rich. It's yours, do what you want. Personally, I would probly have carpet burns by now. Maybe even dirty knees from "plowing" out in the sandbox.LOL!

Saw a D-19 diesel WF model at TSC last Christmas. Was still there in March and marked down to $20.00 from $50.00. Agco endorsed Ertl model. Had that one and an Oliver(forget the model, big one, open station). Should have bought both of them. Let them get away.
I didn't do it! It was a short, fat, tall, skinny guy that looked like me!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic