This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

M&M

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GBACBFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: M&M
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:41pm
One may be nice, but a matched pair is better.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they
are genuine." - Mark Twain
Sponsored Links

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:11am
Drop one off by me Larry. ;)
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:48am
great photo, the two together should make quite a load for one truck of the day and with the open pads, (those were usually needed for stickier heavier soils so they would clean out better) they look like they are ready to go to work and mean it.

Thanks for posting
Who has more fun than people on tractors? Tad

BTW you can drop the other one here on the way by :-)
Coke-in-MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:51pm
Ok the crawlers are known , now what kind of truck is it , cant read the emblem on the hood . ??

Moved my HD5G a few times on my 60 series Chev Viking cab forward single axel with roll back bed. Thing was it came out at 31,000 on weight .. little over the 27,000 allowed in MN on single axle.

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 18 May 2011 at 2:54pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Tad Wicks View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tad Wicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:07pm
With two Model M's on board I believe that it is a 1930 something Rolls-Canardley with a 14 foot bed :-) no, actually it is a 1930's International Truck.   Tad 

http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/international.htm
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Tad Wicks Tad Wicks wrote:

With two Model M's on board I believe that it is a 1930 something Rolls-Canardley with a 14 foot bed :-) no, actually it is a 1930's International Truck.   Tad 

http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/international.htm
All I can say that with that much weight, that poor Rolls Canhardly go! LOL
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
R.W View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:58pm
Very cool pic!
In Search Of: 1958 Allis Chalmers D17 Diesel serial #9643D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic