This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Auction april 1st lots of AC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig/insoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auction april 1st lots of AC
    Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 7:45pm
There is an auction near Evansville, IN with 220,200 1400+ hrs,d-17 gas,90 combine, K2,and misc AC equipment!!!!!

Auctioneer Sohn & Associates 10:00 AM April 1st
Sponsored Links

Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 8:08pm
Looks like a great ac auction!! If you go, can you please post sale prices?? I am interested in the K2 price. Thank You, Ryan
plowboy8550 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plowboy8550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 8:20pm
Im going I will post prices.. I went and looked at the equip tonight the K2 looks to be in decent shape... Id love to have the 220 but I dont think I have enough coin..
ILGLEANER View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILGLEANER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2011 at 9:37pm
 I am going ,I am sure there wont be any bargins there. plowboy if your there look me up. My cell is 618 562 4456.
                                                     IG
Education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated.
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 9:15am
Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 7:29pm
I would love to find a great K2 to piddle around with on our 80 acres!! Since construction work is slow, I need to pay off afew other toys first. Please post info about sale prices. Thanks, Ryan
AC Tundra View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC Tundra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 7:53pm
Would love to go but I cant get off work. Plowboy please post what they sold for. By the way did you go to the sale at Lynnville Sunday? What did the D17 and B bring.
What do you mean another tractor, honey? That tractor has been here for years.
plowboy8550 View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plowboy8550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 8:57pm
No I missed it I didnt know there where any allis's til it was to late.....   I will be bringing my orange and cream semi so you cant miss me..lol..  I will give you a call.. We recentley bought a d17 wide front end factory 3 point hitch series 3 for 1000, and a d19 diesel for 1500, both in good shape. so there still are some deals out there but they are few and far between. I will do anything to save an allis from a scrap yard if i can afford it..
Dean/MN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean/MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2011 at 9:32pm
The 200 and 220 have low hours and look nice. They would be a nice addition to some ones collection.
HD16,917H,185,7050,8030FWA,8050FWA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic