This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Toy...718 w/ loader and grapple

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AMB(wcIL) View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMB(wcIL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Toy...718 w/ loader and grapple
    Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 10:44am
I saw that on craigs list the other day and thought it looked COOL to.    Andy
Sponsored Links

Stan IL&TN View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan IL&TN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 10:03am
I'll second that.  WOW!!!
1957 WD45 dad's first AC

1968 one-seventy

1956 F40 Ferguson
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:50am
WOW!!!!
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Kev Card View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Card Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 9:02am
very nice unit have fun with it
RC,WC,2 C'S,WD45,185 ,618 LT

If it's orange and rusty Mary don't trust me
Eddie(IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddie(IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 7:33am

Just by chance ( more luck! ) yesterday, I was playing around on the computer and I stumbled across this cool little piece. It's been converted to an 18 hp V-twin, and the owner "scratch" built the loader and grapple! He also widened the rear wheels to get the big lugs to fit. The lift cylinders are from a White planter, and the 3-way valve is off a boom control on a spray rig. There's even a separate valve that runs to the rear.  Every time I think I'm starting to get pretty good at fabricating...I run across a craftsman like this gentleman was, that makes me feel like I'm a first day shop class student! His wife told me she had 9 more calls in the 2 hour span it took me to get there. I guess I should've bought a lottery ticket yesterday too. That straight pipe on the V-twin sounds good also.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic