This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eldon got a ? for you.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R.W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eldon got a ? for you.
    Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 7:08pm
Iv seen alot of pics from you and noticed you have alot of tractors and equiptment. My question is do you have a total count on how many tractors you have? Also do you buy and sell or just collect?
In Search Of: 1958 Allis Chalmers D17 Diesel serial #9643D
Sponsored Links

Eldon (WA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 7:33pm
Every time I get a count something changes.....around 65 tractors, maybe 45 run. I have been mostly collecting, but I do sell some if I find a nicer model or to show my wife good faith LOL!
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
Skyhighballoon(MO) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyhighballoon(MO) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 7:51pm
RW notice you never get a FULL picture from Eldon of all his tractors and equipment.  You'd need fisheye lens to shoot that wide of an angle of his place and capture all the AC stuff he has, LOL!  Mike
1981 Gleaner F2 Corn Plus w 13' flex
1968 Gleaner EIII w 10' & 330
1969 180 gas
1965 D17 S-IV gas
1963 D17 S-III gas
1956 WD45 gas NF PS
1956 All-Crop 66 Big Bin
303 wire baler, 716H, 712H mowers
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 7:56pm
Well I bet if "someone" gave me a balloon ride we could get everything in one shot....maybe.....
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
darrel in ND View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darrel in ND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 8:49pm
Good  one, Eldon! You got ennough hot air to get the balloon off the ground?  Darrel
Don(MI) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don(MI) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 9:14pm
You guys are hilarious! hahahaa

God bless this allis family!
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eldon (WA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 9:17pm
Darrel I'll just invite my JD friends over for the event...no shortage of hot air then! Yeah.....that's what the green and yeller on the place is for....bait!

Edited by Eldon (WA) - 25 Feb 2011 at 9:19pm
ALLIS EXPRESS!
This year:
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 2:28am
lol!! good one!
R Aiken View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R Aiken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2011 at 4:02am
I use google earth when taking inventory.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic