This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WD Pickup Plow - anyone need parts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murph-NC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WD Pickup Plow - anyone need parts?
    Posted: 05 Feb 2011 at 6:13pm

Anyone need parts from a 2-bottom WD pickup plow, round beam, non SC style?  The bottom shown is broken off, but it and the other bottom seem to have usable mounting pieces. The bottoms themselves have seen better days... lots of welding and patching done over the years.  Also the lift arm ends are in great shape... see the second pic.  PM or email me if you need something... the plow is definitely headed for scrap, but I'd like to help somebody out if I can with parts.

'41 C w/Woods L503 mower, #3 mower, 2-way plows for C
Sponsored Links

TedBuiskerN.IL. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TedBuiskerN.IL. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 7:40pm
Salvage those "J" bolts that hold the shares on, they can be hard to come by.
Most problems can be solved with the proper application of high explosives.
Reeseholler View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reeseholler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2011 at 8:07pm
I haven't had it verified yet, but I think I have a WD plow for my CA. I will look to see if I think it will need anything. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic