This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back to sleep

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibleedorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back to sleep
    Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 9:10am
Opened the garage door and looked out.........went back to sleep.
Tractors; If it runs, use it. Motorcycles: Ride em like today is your last day.
Sponsored Links

skipwelte View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skipwelte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:21pm

Id say your a smat guy, no use gettin wrapped around the axle!!!!

CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:35pm
Might take a while to melt. LOL
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by CTuckerNWIL CTuckerNWIL wrote:

Might take a while to melt. LOL
Looks like a long while! LOL
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:28pm
WOW I thought I had it bad.Yeah I agree go back to sleep,maybe its just a dream.LOL.Post some more pics if you ever get dug out.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
bikley View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:32pm
The good news is Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow so spring is only 2 weeks away

JC-WI View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JC-WI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 2:46pm
Hopen when you wake up the wife will have it all shoveled away?
Ryan Renko View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Renko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:06pm
WOW!!!!!! I hope you have enough beer.
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 3:13pm
Certainly makes me feel better.  Now ya know why bears hibernate.
JOHN N/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOHN N/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 7:16pm
bleed orange i live real close to harvard, im in hebron.We sure got rocked with wind and snow didnt we.IT would be nice to meet you sometime.
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 7:44pm
 Same here, in Ridott IL. I didn't think anything could stop my "CA", but today mother nature made it very clear. The snow was so deep the "CA" didn't have a chance. The snow drifts were 5-6 feet deep 20 feet wide and about 35 feet long.After the snow plows went through at 1 o'clock I was able to use my neighbor's loader tractor. I just got done!!! 7.5 hrs later. I had a good helper though, when I went in to warm up my daughter would take over and visa-versa.
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
AllisFreak MN View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AllisFreak MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 8:28pm
Holy crap!
'49 A-C WD, '51 A-C WD, '63 A-C D17 Series III, 1968 A-C One-Seventy, '82 A-C 6060, '75 A-C 7040, A-C #3 sickle mower, 2 A-C 701 wagons, '78 Gleaner M2
Allen Dilg View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allen Dilg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2011 at 10:11pm
   My boys were to the I G HALL auction yesterday didn't get home untill 7:30 last night.  Older son got his 8030 with 7' snowblower out last night opened roads to free an ambulance and 2 electric co trucks, stopped by here about noon and did some serious BLOWIN.  The snow went over 200' and there was lots of  black comin out the exhaust..    Now if I could get the skidloader on my patio I wouldn't have to shovel my 5' drifts.  Life is good!!!
AC WD45 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AC WD45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 1:48am
I yanked an ambulance out of the ditch around 7:30PM with the neighbor's John Deere 6430, 4-5-6 foot drifts where way too deep to even attempt opening the roads with the WD45. I know I know green but man is that thing nice., Power Shuttle, 7 foot bucket, MFWD, Cab, radio, heat, lights, 8 foot dual auger snow blower. that 8 footer makes that tractor really blow smoke when you get into some hard stuff. I've been trying to open up the local roads so the Milk truck can get to where he needs to go. Milk truck didn't show up until close to 9:00PM tonight and he even had the chains on the tires and said that it was all he could do to get down the road. I'm heading back out in about an hour (3:30AM) so I can get a path opened for him to get to the farms further down the road. I've ended up carefully pushing three pickup's off to the side with the bucket, all three with blades on the front that didn't realize just how hard the drifts where. Them old heavy plows make a good pushing surface LOL. 
German Shepherd dad
1957 Allis Chalmers WD45
#WD234847
1951 Allis Chalmers WD
#WD88193
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic