This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone seen something like this???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjranch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone seen something like this???
    Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 9:49pm
I just picked this up to re-do for my son,,,, looks like a good birthday gift for a 8 year old> Question is has anyone seen one of these?? Was told it is a 1954 year and made by Bobcat??? internet search finds nothing,
Sponsored Links

jb from md View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jb from md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 9:53pm
never saw anything like that but it sure is cool, i'd drive it.....Jb
8050 FWA, 190XT, 185, Styled wc, Unstyled wc, (2)C, (2)WD45NF, WD45WF, WD,416h, 716h, 312h, 8070 pedal.
morton(pa) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morton(pa) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 10:07pm
Yup I've seen them at shows. Bantam garden tractors.
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 10:27pm
Man, that's cool....How come I never get anything near as neat as that ????? granddaughter would love it, it's her size !!
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
Redpower1456 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redpower1456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 11:05pm
Experimental ERTL that never made it to production.

Edited by Redpower1456 - 22 Nov 2010 at 11:06pm
Reeseholler View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reeseholler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 11:54pm
Bantam
SHAMELESS View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHAMELESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2010 at 11:59pm
looks like it would be easy to make
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 6:17am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i2oH-e8awM
Here is one all prettied up.
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 6:24am
Lucky boy for sure. That will be a cool little ride when fixed up.

1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
tomdavison View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomdavison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2010 at 4:00pm

My oldest son had one.  Ran good and he and others had a lot of fun with it.  The clutch was  giving trouble.  His younger brother and his buddies decided to dissasemble it,  They then lost part of the pieces  End of a good tractor.

Brian Jasper co. Ia View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Jasper co. Ia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 12:12pm
Looks like a model 23 Briggs for engine power. I have plenty of N.O.S. parts to fit one of those. PM me if/when you need engine parts.
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford
Embellem View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Embellem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2010 at 1:00pm
A little bit of odd trivia--when the Santa's Village amusement park opened in East Dundee, IL around 1960, one of the rides was driving Bantam garden tractors like that around a track. It was one of the first rides phased out. I see a few Bantams at shows around Northern Illinois and I kind of wonder if the ones I see could be traced back to that ride.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic