This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iso 7000 series cab roof

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iso 7000 series cab roof
    Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 1:19pm
Looking for a used cab roof for a 7000 series tractor. Close to Watertown Wisconsin, or in South eastern area of the state please. I don't get much further than that with my pickup very often. Thanks
Sponsored Links

DrAllis View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrAllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 4:32pm
There are TWO roofs for the 7000 series. The early tractors (1973 and 1974 ) were made of plastic and the turn signal lights were in this roof. Later models were steel tops and the signal lights were lowered to the cab body.
powertech84 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 10:03pm
Sorry I didn't specify. I'm looking for a steel roof.
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 9:09am
Still looking for a metal roof. If you have one in the area, please shoot me a price.
Thank you!
grinder220 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grinder220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 8:19pm
There is one on ebay right now. Its in Wisconsin
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 8:45pm
Yes, I saw that one. Wrong side of the state, very poor condition and still over priced.
PaulB View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:25am
Originally posted by powertech84 powertech84 wrote:

Yes, I saw that one. Wrong side of the state, very poor condition and still over priced.
 So youre asking "How close to free is it and will you bring it to me"?
If it was fun to pull in LOW gear, I could have a John Deere.
If you can't make it GO... make it SHINY
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:12am
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Originally posted by powertech84 powertech84 wrote:

So youre asking "How close to free is it and will you bring it to me"?
Keyboard warriors out in full force..
It's six hours of driving, to get a rusted out patched roof panel that isn't in much better shape than the one I currently have, and it's probably 20% of the cost of what parts tractors go for around here, just for a roof panel..
I very much appreciate the many people on this forum that I've  had great exchanges with over the years, and bought and sold parts and tractors, but dealing with these types of comments makes me want to just log off and go away.
If anyone local has a decent roof, please shoot me a location and price, and let's see if we can make a deal.
Have a great day everyone.
coggonobrien View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coggonobrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 7:37am
Bill Deppe AC Salvage has multiple, located Maquoketa IA.  call him, you could pay to have it shipped via speedy.
SilverShoes View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilverShoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2024 at 2:01pm
I have one in Kansas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic