This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Memorial Section
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Barbara J. Carbaugh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coke-in-MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barbara J. Carbaugh
    Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 2:14am
Was just thinking back when she posted a lot on here and remember Brian R and I would trade posts with her . Trying to remember how far back that was as it seems some was on the old form pages (not sure when the new format became the page now).
She was the contact person in Turner, Oregon for Tonys tractors . Remember she was all excited at getting her own place to conduct the business from .
 Wow trying to remember many of the old posters who are gone but guess when one has been on here for 20 years or more lot of individuals have quit posting for many reasons . 

Edited by Coke-in-MN - 16 Mar 2024 at 2:34pm
Faith isn't a jump in the dark. It is a walk in the light. Faith is not guessing; it is knowing something.
"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
Sponsored Links

Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2024 at 8:23am
Barb was one of the nice ones . Always a positive thought or post . Remember a forum member had gotten laid off and lost his job . She was thoughtful and caring. Telling the member he has worth , skills and would be sought after by employers. Guy got a job the next day and I remember him thanking her as that was the encouragement he needed.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
LouSWPA View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouSWPA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2024 at 12:59pm
Barb and Brian Rees were the first to welcome me on this site
I am still confident of this;
I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Ps 27
ACinSC View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACinSC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2024 at 2:34pm
Thinking 🤔 Barb posted a picture for me in the late 90's . Nice lady!
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2024 at 9:31pm

Barbara Carbaugh Obituary

Barbara Jean Carbaugh January 7, 1948 - February 20, 2010 TURNER - Barbara was born January 7, 1948 in Silverton, Ore. to Ken and Evelyn Harmon. She graduated from South Salem High School in 1966 and married Tony C. Carbaugh November 9, 1968. Barb passed away surrounded by loved ones on February 20, 2010 after battling Leukemia since last August. She is survived by husband, Tony; brother, Ray; sons, Tony (Season) and Brian (Kim) and 3 grandchildren.

Like them all, but love the "B"s.
Steve in NJ View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Steve in NJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2024 at 10:06am
Barb was the best!! Anytime I called Tony's, Barb would answer and we would wind up gabbing for a while. Such a super lady! And so is my pal Tony. Tony and I still keep tabs on one another. Although Tony and I never met in the flesh, for over 20 years we talk to one another like we went to school together. Jo Jo and I were so sad when Tony lost Barb. As a matter of fact, we ALL lost Barb. God rest her soul........
Steve & Jo Jo @B&B
39'RC, 43'WC, 48'B, 49'G, 50'WF, 65 Big 10, 67'B-110, 75'716H, 2-620's, & a Motorhead wife
CTuckerNWIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTuckerNWIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2024 at 8:06pm
Barb was always right there when somebody needed help posting pictures.
 Brian Rees could always bring a smile to my face.
 Some many have come and gone in 23 years!
http://www.ae-ta.com
Lena 1935 WC12xxx, Willie 1951 CA6xx Dad bought new, 1954WD45 PS, 1960 D17 NF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic