This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

all crop 60

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer0_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all crop 60
    Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 1:17am
last year i finally talked my aunt into sell my uncles all crop 60.  back in the sixties dad would have to take his all crop over to harvest my uncles red clover because my uncles combine wouldn't start.  now my uncle was no mechanic now that i bought it i found a bad mag so with a little wrenching it starts right up. now i need to catch up the rest of the machine and the way we go. i just have forty acres of grandpa's farm so i think a ten acre patch of wheat would break me in on the ol all crop just fine.  i ran dads in the early 70s . my other uncle sold me the other engine off of his silage chopper,  he had it on a buzz saw.  anyway i read on here some and this is one of my first post.  so thanks . 
Sponsored Links

Bob D. (La) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob D. (La) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 5:32am
Welcome aboard. Sounds like you've got a good start on a good all crop. There are people on this board from out your way, I believe Tony is a vendor that is close to you also. Have a great time. God Bless.
When you find yourself in a hole,PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!
clovis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clovis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 8:48am
Nice!!!! I love All Crops!!!!

I'm a bit envious!!!!!

Welcome to the forums!

powertech84 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 8:53am
So this is an all crop with a mounted engine? Pictures would be neat!
Gary View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 9:42am
Powertech

Here is a video of an All Crop with a Power Unit.

Is that an RC pulling it ?

Gary

farmer0_1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer0_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 1:53pm
thanks for the replies.  the combine has been inside a shed since the sixties , as you can see before towing it home i had to buy a couple of tires.  had to move to coop tractors and a one row coop corn header for his silage chopper.  no rust.  the motor was stuck until i oiled up for a couple of weeks then would give it a pull on the crank once a day until it freed up. i'm the guy in the orange hat and my daughter was front and center.  
TomYaz View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomYaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2010 at 7:28pm
Nice Find!
Just hauled a parts machine combine to my boneyard this morning.
Jim Lindemood View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Lindemood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 7:29am
Looks like ya got a fine machine there. Good helpers too.
farmer0_1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer0_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:01am
thanks for all the kind replies,  my wife puts up with my hobby farming because she loves the family farm.  she is taking the photo.  my daughter can't wait to drive tractor.  she already cruises around on a old lawn mower next year cutting grass on the riding lawn mower is going to be a new chore. no hand held video games here so far.  sorry for running on about family.  started reading the manual for that combine wow are there alot of fittings to grease.  now i know why dad greased his the night before i ran it.
clovis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clovis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:16am
I love your All Crop!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!
DennisA (IL) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DennisA (IL) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 10:36am
 Yes there are a lot of fittings. Greasing the All-Crop was the main reason I get a cordless grease gun. Some are hard to get to as well. Enjoy the harverster they are a lot of fun.
Thanks & God Bless

Dennis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic