This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snap coupler skidding winch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snap coupler skidding winch
    Posted: 12 Sep 2023 at 10:40pm
The mechanic always wins.

B91131, WC23065, WD89101, CA29479, B1, Early B10, HB212, 416H
Sponsored Links

captaindana View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captaindana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 4:45am
Pretty neat!
Blue Skies and Tail Winds
                          Dana
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 5:54am
nice but had he spent the money on a bush hog, he could have got a LOT closer to the logs.
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
littlemarv View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlemarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 7:02am
I have a bush hog, as I said in the video, it is so rough back there it is pretty much inaccessible. If you want to tell me how to spend my money, I will pm my address and you can send some funds my way. Thanks for reminding me why I don't post on here.
The mechanic always wins.

B91131, WC23065, WD89101, CA29479, B1, Early B10, HB212, 416H
mdm1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 7:58am
Enjoyed your video. We have a cabin in Clark county and some of the area by the creek is just like that. Any body that wants to bring a tractor and brush mow ours come on over. But bring your own recovery equipment also!
Everything is impossible until someone does it! WD45-trip loader 1947 c w/woods belly mower, 1939 B, #3 sickle mower 1944 B, 2 1948 G's. Misc other equipment that my wife calls JUNK!
jaybmiller View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 8:08am
I don't have speakers on the PC, so I didn't hear what you said in the video
3 D-14s,A-C forklift, B-112
Kubota BX23S lil' TOOT( The Other Orange Tractor)

Never burn your bridges, unless you can walk on water
steve(ill) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steve(ill) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 8:21am
pretty cheap method to get things out of the area... Not much else you could do without a HD11 or other..
Like them all, but love the "B"s.
DMac View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 8:56pm
i like it . They’re super handy . I made one for my D17. I would definitely recommend the wireless remote . I put it on mine , its nice you can take it with you when you drag the cable and start winching immediately. I also put winch rope on jury kind of still out might try 5/16” swage cable next time 
Les Kerf View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Les Kerf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 10:05am
Nice work!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic