This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Construction and other equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TL-12 brake system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TL-12 brake system
    Posted: 01 Aug 2023 at 7:48am
Hey folks,  I have my Tl-12 repower moving and driving.  Got a new master cylinder but the wheel cylinders are leaking.  Has anyone ever replaced these with a truck cylinder or another option?  I have the oem cylinder part # 3014527 and come up with nothing online.  There is a rebuild kit written in by hand in my parts book # 73014582.  Minnpar shows its a good number but backordered.  It is also a CNH construction # but shows unavailable.    Any trucks use rockwell axles from the 50's? I was hoping to come up with something before tearing it apart and have it set a long time as i have been using the loader.  These are a full floater axle so you have to pull the shaft and then the hub and bearings.  Maybe I will have to be the guinea pig and retro fit something, but im looking for a solution first.  Can wheel cylinder seals be ordered by size anywhere?

thanks

Edited by CAL(KS) - 01 Aug 2023 at 7:54am
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
Sponsored Links

CAL(KS) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAL(KS) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2023 at 9:22am
I contacted minnpar and they will have the seal kits in 3-4 weeks after i order them so I guess they order them from china?  it is what it is i guess
Me -C,U,UC,WC,WD45,190XT,TL-12,145T,HD6G,HD16,HD20

Dad- WD, D17D, D19D, RT100A, 7020, 7080,7580, 2-8550's, 2-S77, HD15
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2023 at 10:47pm
my 545B has truck wheel cylinders. Don't remember what they were. Did some size comparisons online to come up with it. They used what was commonly available in the day not some special one off just for them. I got them through rockauto.com for MUCH LESS than minn-parr.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic