This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Set up at the Madison County Iowa fair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Set up at the Madison County Iowa fair
    Posted: 19 Jul 2023 at 12:59pm
Well it's the first time, the old gal always wanted to set up here. Looks like I should have stayed home and taken a nap. Building is air conditioned and it is cold in here. They gots some Green tractors setup outside and a new line of hay equipment Class brand. It looks like a good heavy duty brand. 12:45 and folks are now starting to come in the door. They do have a lot of kids showing their stock this year. Nice cool day, very unusual for fair time. It's usually 100+ degrees and the sweat is pouring off my fat bu__. I brought a bee hive or I should say my grandson brought a hive to set up. I never looked at it. Darn bottom deep is completely full of a mouse nest. We will take it home tonight and get into the semi trailer and see if we can find a fresh one to display and talk about. Tomorrow the pork producers will be serving pork loin sandwiches. These are totally fabulous.   
Sponsored Links

Hubert (Ga)engine7 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hubert (Ga)engine7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2023 at 2:10pm
Have a great time at the fair. Pork tenderloin sandwiches are delicious, I skipped lunch today and you are making me hungry!
Just an old country boy saved by the grace of God.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2023 at 9:45pm
Didn't have a good day sales wise today. But the young gals were dressed great. We had to leave 2 hours early and pick up moms lawnmower at the repair shop. Ok well 9:00 to 8:30 tomorrow after we drop off 3 large boxes for UPS, garbage bags full of pop bottles/cans, and picking up sausage biscuits for breakfast.
200Tom1 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 200Tom1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2023 at 3:26pm
Financially a bust but for sitting in an air conditioned building and gal watching, a through +.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic