This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Allis Chalmers > Farm Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nice toy in the parking lot this morning!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice toy in the parking lot this morning!
    Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:15am
walked out to load the truck, this was parked just down from me

want to be the first one to the fishing hole??

Twin 700 hp, (check out the props) will cruse at 90 knots

Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Sponsored Links

mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:16am
they must like the rock group queen
omahagreg View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omahagreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:26am
WOW!
Greg Kroeker
1950 WD with wide front and Freeman trip loader
powertech84 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:43am
wouldn't hit 90 knots in most of the fishing holes around here. You'd run out of water real quick
Roddo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 7:55am
Its probably turbo or supercharged, hence under pressure.
ChuckLuedtkeSEWI View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChuckLuedtkeSEWI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 8:10am
Wonder how many gallons per mile she gets?? 
redline View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 8:38am
That makes my hobby seem pretty sensible, maybe even reasonable! My wife should feel lucky that I don't have such expensive habits.
Probably could haul 2 or 3 tractors on that trailer nicely, though.

Edited by redline - 10 Oct 2010 at 8:39am
If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything done!
Nate, Chicago View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nate, Chicago Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 9:25am
First thing I'd do is put a rreeeeaaaaalll nice trolling motor on the other end.
firebrick43 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firebrick43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 10:17am
When I lived in southern california all the boats seemed to be similar.  Most had large v8 sticking out of the rear with vdrive, and they would sink them often if you chopped or lost power your own wake would swamp you.  On the Arizona river around blythe california,  there would be boats like the one pictured and you could open it up for 80+miles in some areas.  I saw one catermaran with outdrive similar to yours pass us(we were doing 60mph on a jet ski) and the only thing in the water was the lower half of the prop, you could see the upper half.  
Rick View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 10:53am
I think Roddo is correct with what "under pressure" means on that boat,but I think it was ZZ Top from Texas that sang that song "Got Me Under Pressure".  Rick
Jeff-in-Kunkletown View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff-in-Kunkletown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 11:00am
Two 700hp engines...sweet. I'd sure like to take it out for a test cruise. Would like to know the sticker price on that.
powertech84 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powertech84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Nate, Chicago Nate, Chicago wrote:

First thing I'd do is put a rreeeeaaaaalll nice trolling motor on the other end.
Whats a nice trolling motor with two 700 hp engine? corvette engine maybe?
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Rick Rick wrote:

I think Roddo is correct with what "under pressure" means on that boat,but I think it was ZZ Top from Texas that sang that song "Got Me Under Pressure".  Rick
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Pressure . I dont know if you could catch any fish from a boat like that . but i am sure you could catch alot of bikini clad girls and maybe a few thongs.

Edited by mlpankey - 10 Oct 2010 at 11:50am
Dave A View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 11:56am
bet those motors would suck up a weeks pay real quick. And the girls are like my old boat, cheap and expesive to have

Edited by Dave A - 10 Oct 2010 at 11:57am
Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game.
Winston Churchill
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Dave A Dave A wrote:

bet those motors would suck up a weeks pay real quick. And the girls are like my old boat, cheap and expesive to have
  alot of pressure to run with peers.
Rogers View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 1:01pm
It might be for David Bowie and Queen, but I think it is ZZ top. "Got Me Under Pressure" is from Eliminator released in 1983. ZZ Top was also founded in Houston, Texas in 1969.
To top it off the boat says Houston, Texas on the back.

Think for yourself and be your own expert. Be willing to change your mind; however, willingness to change your mind doesn’t mean that you will. Blindly following any path is the pinnacle of insanity.
JoeM(GA) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeM(GA) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 1:07pm
The transport driver was taking it from Texas to it's new owner in Canada, he told me the price paid was $1,250,000 and that's second hand, not including delivery! He also said it was the nicest one he had ever moved, sure would have liked to have seen the insides. 
Allis Express North Georgia
41 WC,48 UC Cane,7-G's,
Ford 345C TLB
Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff(WD45-SATX-TN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 2:01pm
Had the chance to ride offshore in the Gulf of Mexico several years ago in a 33' Wellcraft Scarab. Had twin 502s supercharged. Had no problem doing 80 mph. Nothing like hitting 3-4 footers and catching a little air at 75 mph. Your cheeks are foreced back. 80 mph on water seems like 200. As for fuel, be prepared to drop some serious coin. Guy I was with spent 400 at the docks, that was not even a full load. You need some deep pockets to run one of those beauties! Some of the newer boats can hit close to 200.
1954 WD45 NF "Iron Tater"
Gerald J. View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerald J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 2:25pm
That's a drop in the bucket when hauling drugs faster than the coast guard.

Gerald J.
mlpankey View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpankey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2010 at 4:06pm
theres a dealorship in carrolton tx that sells cigerette boats . http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2009-CIGARETTE-TRAILER-ONLY-97443541
2009 CIGARETTE TRAILER ONLY High Performance - Photo 1
< id=_atssh6 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; : 100000; LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; : ; TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 1px" name=_atssh6 ="//s7.add.com/static/r07/sh24.#sh=share&evt=sh&ce=&xck=0&xxl=1&sid=4cb22c8a55731984&pub=boattrader&ssl=0&du=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boattrader.com%2Flisting%2F2008-Cigarette-Top-Gun-Unlimited-97177368&dt=2008%20Cigarette%20Top%20Gun%20Unlimited%20For%20Sale%20In%20Counce%2C%20Tennessee%20-%20BoatTrader.com&lng=en&ver=250&pc=tbx&dr=www.boattrader.com%2Fbrowse%2Fhigh-perance-boats%2Fmake%2Fcigarette&dh=www.boattrader.com&rev=82281" Border=0 width=1 height=1>
BoatTrader.com > 2008 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited
var wv_vars=typeof(wv_vars)=="undefined"?new Array():wv_vars;wv_vars["ui_width"]="430";wv_vars["ui_height"]="378";wv_vars["ui_version"]="UI0001";wv_vars["ui_newwindow"]="yes";wv_vars["ui_accountid"]="200106290016";wv_vars["ui_host"]="as00.estara.com";wv_vars["ui_maxreferrer"]=600;wv_vars["ui_window"]=null;wv_vars["ui_host_param"]="";if(typeof (eStara_startCobrowseGUINoFunc)=="undefined"){var eStara_startCobrowseGUINoFunc=0;}wv_vars["ui_window"]=null;function webISChatPop(){var _1=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments);_1.push("calltype=webischatpop");var _2=wv_vars["ui_width"];var _3=wv_vars["ui_height"];wv_vars["ui_width"]=640;wv_vars["ui_height"]=480;_1.push({gatherVarFields:function(){var _4="";for(var i=1;i<=26;i++"var eStara_assigned=ofeStara_var"+i+"!="undefined"&&eStara_var"+i+"!=null";ifeStara_assignedvar _6=i-1;"var eStara_tmp="&al"+_6==0?"":_6+"="+escapeeStara_var"+i+";";_4+=eStara_tmp;return _4;;wv_vars"ui_"=wv_start_1;wv_vars"ui_width"=_2;wv_vars"ui_height"=_3; webCallifwv_vars"ui_"==null||wv_vars"ui_".dvar _7=arguments;_7_7.length++="call=webcall";wv_vars"ui_"=wv_start_7; webCallBackvar _8=arguments;_8_8.length++="call=webcallback";wv_vars"ui_"=wv_start_8; webVoicePopvar _9=arguments;_9_9.length++="call=webvoicepop";var d=new Date;_9_9.length++="wndname=win"+d.getTime;wv_start_9; webSurveyPopvar _b=arguments;_b_b.length++="call=websurveypop";_b_b.length++="features="+"width=640,height=480,menubar=no,toolbar=no,directories=no,scrollbars=yes,status=no,left=0,top=0,resizable=no";var _c=wv_vars"ui_width";var _d=wv_vars"ui_height";wv_vars"ui_width"=640;wv_vars"ui_height"=480;wv_vars"upload_only"=1;wv_start_b;wv_vars"ui_width"=_c;wv_vars"ui_height"=_d; wv_checkstatusvar _e="0";forvar i=0;i.toString();var _11=Arg.indexOf("=");if(_11!=-1){var _12=(Arg.substring(0,_11)).toLowerCase();var _13=Arg.substring(_11+1,Arg.length);switch(_12){case "template":_e=_13;break;}}}if((typeof (wv_available_vars)!="undefined")&&(typeof (wv_available_vars[_e])!="undefined")){return wv_available_vars[_e];}else{return false;}}function wv_start(a){var _15="webVoiceWindow";var _16=(window.location).toString();var _17=escape(_16);if(_17.length>wv_vars["ui_maxreferrer"]){var _18=_16.indexOf("?");_16=_18>0?_16.substring(0,_18)+"---TRUNCATED":"UNAVAILABLE - URL IS TOO LONG";_17=escape(_16);if(_17.length>wv_vars["ui_maxreferrer"]){_16="UNAVAILABLE - URL IS TOO LONG";}}var _19=typeof (document.title)!="undefined"?document.title:"UNKNOWN";if(escape(_19).toString().length>255){_19=(document.title).toString().substring(0,243)+"---TRUNCATED";}var _1a=escape(_19);if(_1a.length>350){_19="UNAVAILABLE - TITLE IS TOO LONG";}var _1b=wv_vars["ui_newwindow"];var _1c=wv_vars["ui_width"];var _1d=wv_vars["ui_height"];var _1e=wv_vars["ui_version"];var _1f=wv_vars["ui_accountid"];var _20="";var _21="";var _22="";var _23="";var _24=(typeof (document.location.protocol)!="undefined"&&document.location.protocol=="file:")?"http":"";var _25="var";var _26=10;var _27=null;for(var i=0;i=="string"){var _29=a.toString();var _2a=_29.indexOf("=");if(_2a!=-1){var _2b=(_29.substring(0,_2a)).toLowerCase();var _2c=_29.substring(_2a+1,_29.length);switch(_2b){case "numvarfields":_26=_2c;break;case "varname":_25=_2c;break;case "wndname":_15=_2c;break;case "referrer":_16=_2c;break;case "pagetitle":_19=_2c;break;case "newwindow":_1b=_2c;break;case "width":_1c=_2c;break;case "height":_1d=_2c;break;case "accountid":_1f=_2c;break;case "wv_ui":_1e=_2c;break;case "features":_20=_2c;break;case "baseurl":_21=_2c;break;case "protocol":_24=_2c;break;case "template":_22=_2c;_23+="&"+_2b+"="+escape(_2c);break;case "ppwinname":if(_2c==""){_2c="PagePushWindow"+(new Date()).getTime()+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000);this.name=_2c;}default:_23+="&"+_2b+"="+escape(_2c);break;}}else{alert("ERROR: Invalid argument passed to webXXX() function - Arg"+i+" is missing '=' sign : "+_29);return null;}}else{var _2d=a;if(_2d.gatherVarFields){_27=_2d.gatherVarFields;}}}if(typeof (eStara_startCobrowseGUI)=="function"){eStara_startCobrowseGUI((wv_vars["upload_only"]==1),_22);}else{eStara_startCobrowseGUINoFunc=_22;}if(_27==null){for(var i=1;i<=_26;i++"var eStara_assigned=ofeStara_var"+i+"!="undefined"&&eStara_var"+i+"!=null";ifeStara_assigned"var eStara_tmp="&"+_25+i+"="+escapeeStara_var"+i+";";_23+=eStara_tmp;else_23+=_27;ifof eStara_fsguid!="undefined"_23+="&estara_fsguid="+escapeeStara_fsguid;if_24!=""_24+=":";if_21==""_21=_24+"//"+wv_vars"ui_host"+"/UI/"+_1e+"/"+_1e+".php";if_20==""_20="width="+_1c+",height="+_1d+",menubar=no,toolbar=no,directories=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,left=0,top=0,resizable=no";_23=_21+_21.indexOf"?"==-1?"?":"&"+"donotcache="+escapenew Date.getTime+"&accountid="+escape_1f+"&referrer="+escape_16+"&pagetitle="+escape_19+wv_vars"ui_host_"+_23;ifof wv_custom!="undefined"&&of wv_custom_22!="undefined"&&wv_custom_22!=""_23=wv_custom_22;ifof wv_customfeatures!="undefined"&&of wv_customfeatures_22!="undefined"&&wv_customfeatures_22!=""_20=wv_customfeatures_22;if.esconsole!=null||of .esconsole!="undefined"esconsole.log"wv_start",_23,_15,_20;ifof wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_"!="undefined"&&wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_"!=""_23=wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_";_15="_blank";ifof wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded"!="undefined"&&wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded"!=""ifwv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded".indexOf":"==0wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded".sub11;elseifwv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded".indexOf".js"!=-1var _2e=.getElementsByTagName"".item0;var _2f=.createElement"";_2f.="text/";_2f.=wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded";_2e.appendChild_2f;elsevar _30=new ;_30.=wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_webguiloaded";ifof wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_features"!="undefined"_20=wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_features";elseifof wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_features"!="undefined"&&wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_features"!=""_20=wv_vars"timeout"+_22+"_features";if_1b!="yes".location=_23;elsetryvar w=._23,_15,_20;w.focus;return w;catcherrreturn null; webChatPopvar wv_argscopy = arguments;wv_argscopywv_argscopy.length++="wndname=eStaraChat_200106290016";wv_argscopywv_argscopy.length++="call=webchatpop";var prev_ui_width=wv_vars"ui_width";var prev_ui_height=wv_vars"ui_height";wv_vars"ui_width"=500;wv_vars"ui_height"=500;wv_startwv_argscopy;wv_vars"ui_width"=prev_ui_width;wv_vars"ui_height"=prev_ui_height;

2008 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited High Performance in Counce, TN

$379,000.00

CONTACT SELLER

Dealer Logo

Pier 57

12720 Hwy 57 South
Counce, TN 38326 (Map)

See All Inventory  |  Visit Dealer Web Site

By use of this site, you accept the Terms of Use

< =text/> .Shipmentquote {height:100px;} .getUShipQuote_submit {padding: 3px; color: #fff; background-color:#2080A8; font: bold; border:0px; text-decoration:none;} #endZipCode {border: 1px solid #ccc;} #PoweredByUshipLink { font-size: 80%; } < = =text/> // Author : Chris Tolley // Date : 12/13/2005 // Desc : ajaxRequest.js contains the class definition for // a class to encapuslate the functionality of an xmlHttpRequest object // The constructor for the ajaxRequest object. function ajaxRequest() { // Create the actual xmlHttpRequest object this.req = false; // Branch for native XMLHttpRequest object if( window.XMLHttpRequest ) { try { this.req = new XMLHttpRequest(); }// End try catch( e ) { this.req = false; }// End catch // branch for IE/Windows ActiveX version } else if( window.ActiveXObject ) { try { this.req = new ActiveXObject( "Msxml2.XMLHTTP" ); }// End try catch( e ) { try { this.req = new ActiveXObject( "Microsoft.XMLHTTP" ); }// End try catch( e ) { this.req = false; }// End catch } }// End else if // Create a named instance of this object var myRequest = this; // Sets the function to call when the request returns from the server this.setCallBackFunc = function( f ) { myRequest.callBack = f; }// End ajaxRequest::setCallBackFunc // Sets the function to call while loading request: carlita this.setCallLoadFunc = function( g ) { myRequest.callLoad = g; }// End ajaxRequest::setCallBackFunc // The function that is called when the request returns. This function also // calls the function that the user set thru setCallBackFunc this.processReqChange = function() { if(myRequest.req.readyState == 1 ) { // If there is a load function, call it.carlita if( myRequest.callLoad ) myRequest.callLoad(); } // If req's state is "loaded" if( myRequest.req.readyState == 4 ) { // If the request's status is "OK" if( myRequest.req.status == 200 ) { // Get the response and call the call back function myRequest.responseText = myRequest.req.responseText; myRequest.responseXML = myRequest.req.responseXML; // If there is a callback function, call it. if( myRequest.callBack ) myRequest.callBack(); }// End if else { alert( "There was a problem retrieving the XML data:\n" + myRequest.req.statusText ); }// End else }// End if }// End ajaxRequest::processReqChange this.req.onreadystatechange = this.processReqChange; // Sets the request headers this.setRequestHeader = function( type, data ) { myRequest.req.setRequestHeader( type, data ); }// End ajaxRequest::setRequestHeader // Opens the request this.open = function( method, address, asynch ) { myRequest.req.open( method, address, asynch ); }// End ajaxRequest::open // Sends this request along with the data this.send = function( data ) { myRequest.req.send( data ); }// End ajaxRequest::send // Does a post request to url and sends data this.doPost = function( url, data ) { var contentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8"; myRequest.req.open( "POST", url, true ); myRequest.req.setRequestHeader( "Content-Type", contentType ); myRequest.req.send( data ); }// End ajaxRequest::doPost // Terminates the current request, if there is one this.abort = function() { myRequest.req.abort(); }// End myRequest::abort // Debugs the results from the ajax request object this.debug = function() { // Create a div tag to hold the response text and // append it to the body of the document var debugDiv = document.createElement( 'div' ); debugDiv.innerHTML = myRequest.req.responseText; debugDiv.style.border = 'thin solid #000000'; document.body.appendChild( debugDiv ); }// End ajaxRequest::debug }// End ajaxRequest::Constructor < 7=""> //Validate Shipping zip code function isZip_uShip() { if (document.getElementById('endZipCode').value > 0) { // Check for correct zip code reZip = new RegExp(/(^\d{5}$)|(^\d{5}-\d{4}$)/); if (!reZip.test(document.getElementById('endZipCode').value)) { alert("Please enter a valid zip code"); document.getElementById('endZipCode').focus(); return false; } else { return true; } } else { return false; } } function getUShipQuote() { var validZip = isZip_uShip(); if (validZip) { var url = '/uship.php'; var request = new ajaxRequest; // set ajax request request.setCallBackFunc(function() { displayQuote ( request ); } ); // Set variables ajax_vars = 'getUShipquote=1'; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&subCategoryID=' + document.quoteForm.subCategoryID.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatCity=' + document.quoteForm.boatCity.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatState=' + document.quoteForm.boatState.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatZip=' + document.quoteForm.boatZip.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&endZipCode=' + document.quoteForm.endZipCode.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatLength=' + document.quoteForm.boatLength.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatTitle=' + document.quoteForm.boatTitle.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatYear=' + document.quoteForm.boatYear.value; ajax_vars = ajax_vars + '&boatImg=' + document.quoteForm.boatImg.value; // Send the ajax request request.doPost( url, ajax_vars ); return true; } else { return false; } } function displayQuote(request) { if (! request.responseText) return; var PoweredByUshipLink = document.getElementById("PoweredByUshipLink"); document.getElementById('Shipmentquote_details').innerHTML = request.responseText; PoweredByUshipLink.style.display = 'none'; }

GET A SHIPPING ESTIMATE

< name=quote ="getUShipQuote; return false" =#> < id=endZipCode size=6 name=endZipCode> Calculate < id=boatCity = value=Counce name=boatCity> < id=boatState = value=TN name=boatState> < id=boatZip = value=38326 name=boatZip> < id=subCategoryID = value=Power name=subCategoryID> < id=boatLength = value=39 name=boatLength> < id=boatTitle = value="2008 Cigarette Top Gun Unlimited" name=boatTitle> < id=boatYear = value=2008 name=boatYear>