This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1985 Duetz-Allis 4W-305 4WD Tractor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peni0302 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1985 Duetz-Allis 4W-305 4WD Tractor
    Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 9:19pm
1985 Duetz-Allis 4W-305 4WD Tractor Sells on an online auction on 12/21/22. Go to www.pandaauctions.com to bid.
Cab heat and A/C
Stereo
Hours not accurate owner says 6000 to 7000 hrs
Tach does work
3 Point Hitch
1000 PTO and 4 Remotes
Original interior in great condition
Great tires average 85%
Runs and operates like it should
was used this spring for tillage
Excellent condition 
Local tractor it's whole life
Original Factory Paint 
Great tractor to work 
Or for your Allis Collection
Located and can be seen in Winona, MN
Sponsored Links

Unit3 View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unit3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2022 at 9:41pm
I have to disagree with one item. S.N. 1341 has not been a local tractor all of her life. She was sold new out of Pomeroy, Iowa. It came to Algona where two holes were drilled into each of the lower door hinges. They were placed there to hold the rear corners of fenders. The fenders were removed quickly! because they funneled the engine noise into the cab. It was then traded to Marshalltown for one of Pat and Ray's 2 Ford 946's. Dad saw our old 4W305 years later at an Allis show in Marshalltown. I have looked for it on Tractor House from time to time. I always thought I would see it again. 
2-8070FWA PS/8050PS/7080/7045PS/200/D15-II/2-WD45/WD/3-WC/UC/C
55allis View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 55allis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2022 at 10:53pm
Hmm, sounds like someone might have gotten info messed up…
I listen to the video of it running and driving and the engine sounds decent but it had a clanking noise when it turned….
1955 AC WD45 diesel with D262 repower, 1949 AC WD45
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic