This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snap Coupler Disk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snap Coupler Disk
    Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 9:19am
I’m looking for a snap coupler disk for my D-15. I’m not sure they even made one. Any ideas?
D-15 18466
John Deere 1025R
Sponsored Links

exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 10:20am
Yes they made them. Expect to pay a little for a nice tight one.
Learning AC...slowly
SteveM C/IL View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM C/IL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 1:49pm
Try to find the torsion bar hitch for it. Works really sweet. Many were converted to just a plain hitch.
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 5:57am
I have a 10 foot full mounted disc on the shelf. My I don't want to sell it number is $1500. If you look at my website there is a video of my 12 foot being pulled by a WD45. It has the traction booster hitch which really makes it nice. Shopping is the fun part.
http://lonsallischalmers.com
Pat the Plumber CIL View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat the Plumber CIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 6:17am
Are you looking for something to use or something to collect. I wanted a disc to use for food plots and gardens . Looked far and wide for a good AC disc . If it is in good shape (bearings all good and disc blades not worn out ) , it will bring new price if not more .I have worked on old discs before and never fun or easy .I bought a new 7 foot Woods brand 3pt mounted disc . Works well other than it is a little heavy for the factory 3pt on the D-15SII. D-17 handles it much better. Actually pretty stout piece of equipment. If I ever need parts they are available and much easier to work on.
You only need to know 3 things to be a plumber;Crap rolls down hill,Hot is on the left and Don't bite your fingernails

1964 D-17 SIV 3 Pt.WF,1964 D-15 Ser II 3pt.WF ,1960 D-17 SI NF,1956 WD 45 WF.
Tinslinger View Drop Down
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 7:12am
Well actually a little of both. I would use it lightly, but would like to have an AC to stay with the brand. If I bought something new, it would probably be small enough to use on my John Deere.
D-15 18466
John Deere 1025R
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 9:31am
They was a guy down around Columbus that had one for sale. I think it was on here. Nice guy but just a little to far for me to travel.

Nope it's gone.

Edited by exSW - 08 Dec 2022 at 9:38am
Learning AC...slowly
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 10:07am
Bummer! I dislike missing out on deals. I missed out on a corn planter by mere hours. Then the guy that bought it decided to sell it. He called me, but he doubled the price.
D-15 18466
John Deere 1025R
exSW View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exSW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Tinslinger Tinslinger wrote:

Bummer! I dislike missing out on deals. I missed out on a corn planter by mere hours. Then the guy that bought it decided to sell it. He called me, but he doubled the price.
I had a deal like that on a Fast Hitch disc(IH). But the guy asked 7X what he paid the old timer.
Learning AC...slowly
jeickman01 View Drop Down
Silver Level
Silver Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeickman01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 3:55pm
Lon  I have seen your comments on this site before but did not know you had a web page and that you have used parts.  My interest in Allis also stems from my Dad's use of Allis tractors.  I sometimes wonder if he got rid of a sweet WD45 Diesel because I thought too much of it and would consider farming instead of going off to college.
Bronze Level
Bronze Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 5:11pm
Thanks, Lon. Enjoyed the video. Your “l don’t want to sell it number” is very close to my “I don’t want to haul it that far number.” Ermm
D-15 18466
John Deere 1025R
Lon(MN) View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lon(MN) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 7:27am
I have to be careful about putting a number on things I have. Nice stuff sells. Thanks for the complements on the website. My son put that together. I am much better at fixing a WD.
http://lonsallischalmers.com
tadams(OH) View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tadams(OH) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 2:32pm
 I  have one I will sell here by Ashland Ohio, pm me if interested and will send you pictures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic