This site is not affiliated with AGCO Inc., Duluth GA., Allis-Chalmers Co., Milwaukee, WI., or any surviving or related corporate entity. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. All information presented herein should be considered the result of an un-moderated public forum with no responsibility for its accuracy or usability assumed by the users and sponsors of this site or any corporate entity.
The Forum Parts and Services Unofficial Allis Store Tractor Shows Serial Numbers History
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Topics > Shops, Barns, Varmints, and Trucks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wally's Tractor Hats, what the heck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW in MO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wally's Tractor Hats, what the heck
    Posted: 30 May 2022 at 2:27pm
Saw some AC hats advertised by Rachel over at Steiner so I took a look, didn't see anything I couldn't live without so I decided to go to Wally's and get another old standby to replace my worn one, (high crown, diamond logo, black bill, khaki mesh).  Nope, not only was it not there, there's no more Allis Chalmers category, there's Deutz/Allis and if you type Allis in the search window a few hats come up with tractor patches on them, I'm assuming, leftover inventory.  Guess I'll be doing some shopping at Hutch this year.
Maximum use of available resources!
Sponsored Links

Kenny L. View Drop Down
Orange Level Access
Orange Level Access

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenny L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2022 at 4:30pm
JW, if you find some please post where you find them I've been look for awhile now for the high crown diamond logo black bill khaki solid hat. Thank
IBWD MIke View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IBWD MIke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 7:09am
I don't know what happened but the best source of hats for us has dried up! I still have two new ones, one I wear to work and the old beater I wear at the farm. It needs to go through the washing machine. I'm good for awhile yet but keeping my eyes open.
klinemar View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klinemar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 7:55am
This site is where I bought my last AC hat.https://farmtractorrepair.com/collections/allis-chalmers-hats
HudCo View Drop Down
Orange Level
Orange Level

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HudCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 9:54am
it seems like on wallys all the old ih logos are gone all the old case ones are gone and all the old ford ones are all gone   i dont want a cnh hat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic